Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Still going way overboard on the piercings I see...oh and scars now too...yay...
I don't know what led the developer of this new series to add this bunch of scars, in the old version that bunch of piercings, it already left the protagonist as a showcase of jewelry, and now more piercings and these scars that look more like a zombie than a woman. :FacePalm: :sick:

Reactions: Cavpal

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sad. The first one was good but it had a ton of missed potential. It was basically a kinetic novel with minor insignificant choices peppered in. If there were more choices, I feel like it would have been an awesome game.
Surprisingly I don't actually mind that much that Pandora's Box 1 didn't have that many choices. What I didn't like about it was that stupid point system. If you skipped like two scenes, you never had enough points afterwards to see any scenes later. I had to reload old save because I couldn't see any scenes from certain point all the way to the end of the game. :!
By that he means it's like you'd have a choice at the start of the game "how do you want to play the protagonists?"

You either go full corruption or not (female) and full submissive or not (male) otherwise you can't choose a corruption/submissive choice if you didn't choose all the previous choices before it

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes