cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why aren't there long updates for this game? Could the game developer be trying to lure people into a money trap?
some devs do 5 mins monthly updates, some do or 3 monthly updates and some do few hrs updates every 2+ months. vd's other game is same as this except few updates per year.

Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 483 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Estrada777 I have a question did you ever port Pandora box your android ports are top tier and run smoothly I just wanted to ask because I've been trying to find Pandora box 1 on your list and I'm not sure if you ported it or not I love all your ported games your awesome Estrada777

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Estrada777 I have a question did you ever port Pandora box your android ports are top tier and run smoothly I just wanted to ask because I've been trying to find Pandora box 1 on your list and I'm not sure if you ported it or not I love all your ported games your awesome Estrada777
Nope.

Reactions: Jackie718

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.28 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 490 MB

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Sese8085

ReverentandEthereal

Aug 27, 2022
For some reason when I extract the files from the 0.28 folder, the application, the icon you click to play the game, doesn't extract and I can't play the game. This has never happened to me before so I'm stumped.

ReverentandEthereal

Aug 27, 2022
It seems I'm able to play on Android. After playing for thirty minutes, I realized that the points system is just as trash as the first game! Hopefully someone makes a mod allowing unlimited points for each character. Then you could pick whichever options you want! Then again, that should be an option in the game already!

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Somebody posted the short stories here. Kind of dumb as this is just side stories and not part of the VN and may never get updated but it's here.Short Stories

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
not part of main game and might not have many same chars so ......
None of the same characters so far. The Short stories could be a VN all by themselves they are very interesting. I think there is one (deleted) scene that could/should show in in PB2 as it is related to Nadia but I haven't downloaded whatever was uploaded from that thread, so it may be different then what I get from Patreon.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Am I the only one who's come to hate this game?? I LOVED the first one. But this game. The fact that the only guys Nadia and Ellie basically ever have sex with are ugly, old, or fat guys?? Or all three, most of the time bald. Like they are both SO HOT. They could do MUCH better. Like what the fuck. Meanwhile every girl what's his face gets with is hot as hell. It's like wtf. In the first game the people Nadia slept with were pretty much all attractive. So what the hell happened? I just will never understand this fetish of seeing hot young women with ugly old men that seems to exist. Like. We have to SEE the ugly old men in it, why would anyone want to look at that??
Agreed. Instead of providing a different male LI for the mother/daughter duo (am I allowed to say that out loud?) that would fulfill a different fetish:
  • College Student - Ellie's classmate, for an actual romance; or a "young stud" situation for the now-MILF Nadia.
  • Middle-age Man - same age as Nadia for an actual romance; or a "corruption route" for Ellie.
  • "Old Man" Larry - as the creepy/ugly guy fetish for Ellie & Nadia.
... we get tons of older creeps circling around Ellie like vultures, or a lesbian BDSM situationship with Scarlett and nothing else. Slim pickings indeed.

Reactions: Cedrog and Vlad11

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual weird update, nothing makes sense (not that it's point of this game), all got laid except poor scarlet but at least she got to motorboat nadia.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes