siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I had a long rant, but I'm just going to shorten it.

Scarlet is starting to get on my nerves. You have no options with Ellie to deal with her.
There should be more options to tell her no, like not letting the hooker into her house and kicking them both out.

Ellie is a smart girl and would know Scarlet is using her and trying to corrupt her. I have kept Ellie's lust at 0 through my play through. She should not be go goo-goo over Scarlet enough to be so used.

Please Dev more options and even maybe a way to start turning things around on Scarlet.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
It is a father/mother/daughter game, the intent is for us to believe Ellie is Eugene's daughter. If she is or not is something the Dev will have to reveal.

The last name thing is weird but it is most likely a Patreon thing to show no relationship between them, especially if Nadia and her daughter start having sex or Eugene and his daughter do, it is tagged incest.
Besides that, why would Nadia not just give her the last name Chase, makes no sense to not be that.

I think the whole plan b pill bottle thing was either an accident on the dev's part or intentional because he couldn't find a plan b prop bottle. Either way, Ellie is a smart straight a student, I think she would know the difference between plan b and an antibiotic. I mean she can read right...

She might be pregnant or she might not, only the Dev knows. But to introduce her as pregnant now will double the workload of the Dev. He would have to render all scenes with her twice, once for pregnant and once for not.
I imagine her pregnant at the end.

I have been replaying it through again (pure path). While I think it's still a bit of a train wreck, it's not as bad as I thought.
Eugene is searching for Nadia.
Nadia is trying to keep Ellie out of her life style when she was younger. Though she allows bad elements back into her life like Riley, she does warn her not to mess with Ellie as she doesn't want that life for her.
Frankly, I would have already kicked Riley to the curb based on the stunts she has already pulled. I really wish we had that option or at least an option to threaten Riley which caused some of her antics to be skipped, especially with Ellie.
There's some choices that could be added in for everyone in the story, prime examples would be:
Choice for Ellie not to send pic, to rat out Larry jerking to her mother sunbathing while he's doing it, not after the fact.
Choice for Nadia to never enter the nude beach.
In the pure path Nadia is portrayed as a very protective mother. Though I'm a bit shocked that Nadia and Ellie don't talk more or spend more time together, no matter the path you're on that relationship is shown to be very loose.

I do think the Dev is doing a good job, I think the story isn't as bad a train wreck as I though when playing the corrupted side. The Pure side makes a lot more sense to me.
I'm interested to see where it goes.

This is absolutely about Nadia, it's the only pregnant 'flashback' scene there is in the game. There was never a flashback scene with Ellie pregnant, it was a fantasy what if scene.
The whole Larry thing with pregnancy was to show how naïve Ellie is with trusting people or easy to manipulate. It wasn't there to get her pregnant (that's my opinion of course), that would end the whole story, Larry would be dead, Nadia would be in jail for killing him, or Eugene if her showed up in time.
Again Larry is a huge dumbass for messing with Nadia's daughter.
It wouldn't take much for Nadia to put two and two together, because dumbass Larry actually told Nadia the Ellie would be helping him 'clean' his house.
Nadia would be smart enough to put two and two together.
Why I shut him down in my current play through, fucking troll/swarf hybrid can go find him some skank somewhere...
Yes, the Ellie default last name is weird. Look like Nadia cheated on Eugene with man by last name Madden.

Ellie is smart in the school but very inexperienced at some points and allows people to manipulate themselves. I think the developer wanted to Ellie mix up the pills. Would have been written "morning after pills" if Ellie had found the right pills - I'm sure the developer understands the difference. And Ellie was in a hurry so that Nadia would not know anything. And, most likely, Nadia take regular contraception, therefore has not emergency contraception.

With Scarlet Ellie also behaves stupidly , allowing herself to be manipulated and put at risk. What would happen if someone acquaintance identified Ellie in a prostitute costume? And Ellie doesn't even require Scarlet to change into a prostitute costume either.

Ellie pregnant scene - her terrible fantasy, which, most likely, should become a reality after so many times of inprotected sex. My opinion is that in reality, Ellie should become pregnant after all the events with her. And it seems that during the last sex, Larry does not mind Ellie getting pregnant from him.

But Larry can give Ellie a lot of money for silence If she gets pregnant by him.

And Nadia also is very naive and stupid if she believed Larry about helping "clean".

Currently the plot PB2 much more boring than pb1. To revive the plot, new interesting events are needed, for example, the pregnancy of one or more of the main characters (Ellie is best suited here) or/and the police detention of Ellie in a prostitute costume and Scarlet.

Also would be interesting if Ellie put Scarlet in Larry hands.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I had a long rant, but I'm just going to shorten it.

Scarlet is starting to get on my nerves. You have no options with Ellie to deal with her.
There should be more options to tell her no, like not letting the hooker into her house and kicking them both out.

Ellie is a smart girl and would know Scarlet is using her and trying to corrupt her. I have kept Ellie's lust at 0 through my play through. She should not be go goo-goo over Scarlet enough to be so used.

Please Dev more options and even maybe a way to start turning things around on Scarlet.
Ellie is too inexperienced and naive at some points. Maybe with experience Ellie will stop completely obeying Scarlet, and put Scarlet in Larry hands ))) Also It would be interesting in future versions to see the development of friendship between Teresa and Ellie.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Yes, the Ellie default last name is weird. Look like Nadia cheated on Eugene with man by last name Madden.

Ellie is smart in the school but very inexperienced at some points and allows people to manipulate themselves. I think the developer wanted to Ellie mix up the pills. Would have been written "morning after pills" if Ellie had found the right pills - I'm sure the developer understands the difference. And Ellie was in a hurry so that Nadia would not know anything. And, most likely, Nadia take regular contraception, therefore has not emergency contraception.

With Scarlet Ellie also behaves stupidly , allowing herself to be manipulated and put at risk. What would happen if someone acquaintance identified Ellie in a prostitute costume? And Ellie doesn't even require Scarlet to change into a prostitute costume either.

Ellie pregnant scene - her terrible fantasy, which, most likely, should become a reality after so many times of inprotected sex. My opinion is that in reality, Ellie should become pregnant after all the events with her. And it seems that during the last sex, Larry does not mind Ellie getting pregnant from him.

But Larry can give Ellie a lot of money for silence If she gets pregnant by him.

And Nadia also is very naive and stupid if she believed Larry about helping "clean".

Currently the plot PB2 much more boring than pb1. To revive the plot, new interesting events are needed, for example, the pregnancy of one of the main characters (Ellie is best suited here) or/and the police detention of Ellie in a prostitute costume and Scarlet.

Also would be interesting if Ellie put Scarlet in Larry hands.
Seriously, she cheated on Eugene with some guy named Madden, who isn't in the picture anymore when she's pregnant. So Nadia decided hey he's not around let's just give my daughter his last name to remind me of the loser every time I look at her.

Fuck dude read between the lines... It's most likely a Patreon thing to prepare for a relationship between Nadia and her daughter or Eugene and his daughter.

It's confirmed that Nadia is on the pill, she says so. I just find it surprising you think Ellie can read a pill bottle. I think it was a Dev error or something like that.

Nadia has no reason to not trust her daughter and Larry, so I don't think Nadia is naïve on Ellie helping clean Larry's house. Like I said if Ellie comes up pregnant, Nadia would most likely put 2 and 2 together.

Ellie can have sex, in the corrupt line, three times before Larry and his pregnant fantasy (it wasn't Ellie's). All three times it was pull out, so I don't know where you get that she has had so much sex, but she hasn't.

The lack of options for Ellie/Scarlet is getting old... Eat the ice cream with cum on it, what no option to refuse, why? Make the other chick do it or Scarlet. Fuck I hate forced shit.

However, the greater point is you can think whatever you want about the story.
I have my opinions and how I view the story, and everyone else has their own opinions and thoughts too. No one is wrong, enjoy the story however you want.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Seriously, she cheated on Eugene with some guy named Madden, who isn't in the picture anymore when she's pregnant. So Nadia decided hey he's not around let's just give my daughter his last name to remind me of the loser every time I look at her.

Fuck dude read between the lines... It's most likely a Patreon thing to prepare for a relationship between Nadia and her daughter or Eugene and his daughter.

It's confirmed that Nadia is on the pill, she says so. I just find it surprising you think Ellie can read a pill bottle. I think it was a Dev error or something like that.

Nadia has no reason to not trust her daughter and Larry, so I don't think Nadia is naïve on Ellie helping clean Larry's house. Like I said if Ellie comes up pregnant, Nadia would most likely put 2 and 2 together.

Ellie can have sex, in the corrupt line, three times before Larry and his pregnant fantasy (it wasn't Ellie's). All three times it was pull out, so I don't know where you get that she has had so much sex, but she hasn't.

However, the greater point is you can think whatever you want about the story.
I have my opinions and how I view the story, and everyone else has their own opinions and thoughts too. No one is wrong, enjoy the story however you want.
If someone by the last name of Madden made Nadia pregnant and disappeared, this does not mean that he is a loser ))) And why Nadia didn't give Ellie the surname Nelson or Chase?

Yes. Nadia is on the pill. But this regular contraception that should to take constantly and start to take before sex. After a full night of sex with Larry, Ellie admitted that she had not used contraception before, therefore too late for her. I'm sure the developer understands the difference between contraception and antibiotics. It is very difficult to confuse this. And Nadia unaware about Ellie and Larry sex. Even if Larry has Ellie's pregnancy fantasy, it doesn't change the consequences. It even increases the chances that Ellie is already pregnant from Larry.

And during the last sex, Larry didn't completely pull out, having done enough to get Ellie pregnant. Such sex in the real world often leads to pregnancy.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
If someone by the last name of Madden made Nadia pregnant and disappeared, this does not mean that he is a loser ))) And why Nadia didn't give Ellie the surname Nelson or Chase?

Yes. Nadia is on the pill. But this regular contraception that should to take constantly and start to take before sex. After a full night of sex with Larry, Ellie admitted that she had not used contraception before, therefore too late for her. I'm sure the developer understands the difference between contraception and antibiotics. It is very difficult to confuse this. And Nadia unaware about Ellie and Larry sex. Even if Larry has Ellie's pregnancy fantasy, it doesn't change the consequences. It even increases the chances that Ellie is already pregnant from Larry.

And during the last sex, Larry didn't completely pull out, having done enough to get Ellie pregnant. Such sex in the real world often leads to pregnancy.
Wow ok you win, because nothing anyone says matters to you.

Like the fact due to Patreon's look on incest, the last names might be different. This game is also about a family broken apart and them trying to get back together.

If they could find a bottle prop that said plan b, if not they might have used a generic one.

I'm glad you think it's so simple to get pregnant... I have two kids, I know how hard it can be.

Again, you're fantasy... Look at it however you want.

On a side note:
I must have forgot a lot of the story, this play through has actually changed my view a lot.
I had no idea that Eugene was the close to seeing Nadia, which I am surprised he didn't make his way there already.
Fact that Ellie walked right past her dad was exciting too.
So, I take back my other comments about needing to pick up the pace.
I still think the lack of control over Ellie/Scarlet is an issue, but the story line seems to be less of a train wreck and actually turning into something more.

Please keep up the good work and please make more options for everyone in the story.

Thanks

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Wow ok you win, because nothing anyone says matters to you.

Like the fact due to Patreon's look on incest, the last names might be different. This game is also about a family broken apart and them trying to get back together.

If they could find a bottle prop that said plan b, if not they might have used a generic one.

I'm glad you think it's so simple to get pregnant... I have two kids, I know how hard it can be.

Again, you're fantasy... Look at it however you want.
For a young athletic and healthy girl, most often, it is very simple, especially after so much unprotected sex. In reality simple pull out - very bad method.

What does incest have to do with it? Ellie never had sex with Eugene and i hope not will be!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For a young athletic and healthy girl, most often it is very simple, especially after so much unprotected sex. In reality simple pull out - very bed method.

What does incest have to do with it? Ellie never had sex with Eugene and i hope not will be!
will have with eug. optional maybe.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
For a young athletic and healthy girl, most often it is very simple, especially after so much unprotected sex. In reality simple pull out - very bed method.
Ok, nothing points to Ellie being athletic at all, she hides in her room. She has not had so much unprotected sex, she could have had sex three times, that's it before the last time when he didn't pull out right away. However, it only takes once, as they say.
Athletics has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the chances of a girl getting pregnant.
It's not very easy to get most women pregnant, a lot of things have to line up right.
Hell, Ellie could be unable to have children if you want to just keep lumping random shit into the mix.

No method is 100% even the pill or morning after pill, some are better than others, pull out is the worst due to precum. Most guys pull out then wank it the last bit.

So, please, stop acting like you know everything.

Enjoy the story, live your fantasy (until it gets shatter in the story).

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
The Dev. thinks about sexual relationships between Nadia and Ellie, but i against it. And after this Dev may be banned on Patreon.
This is why Ellie is named Madden... Jesus, get a grip, this is a story about a family... Eugene is Ellie's father and Nadia is Ellie's mother.

But, you believe what you want to believe, it's your imagination and that's the great thing about VNs you can make up whatever you want to fill in the gaps.

The story has an incest tag, there will be incest. I wouldn't be surprised at all by it. It's already been eluded to Ellie being attracted to Nadia. It's even be eluded to the Nadia is attracted to Ellie, she literally finger bangs herself while sniffing Ellie's underwear.

I'll be ending my conversation here Until the next part comes out.
Keep up the great work Dev, please consider someone of the suggestion people have made here.
Thanks

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Ok, nothing points to Ellie being athletic at all, she hides in her room. She has not had so much unprotected sex, she could have had sex three times, that's it before the last time when he didn't pull out right away. However, it only takes once, as they say.
Athletics has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the chances of a girl getting pregnant.
It's not very easy to get most women pregnant, a lot of things have to line up right.
Hell, Ellie could be unable to have children if you want to just keep lumping random shit into the mix.

No method is 100% even the pill or morning after pill, some are better than others, pull out is the worst due to precum. Most guys pull out then wank it the last bit.

So, please, stop acting like you know everything.

Enjoy the story, live your fantasy (until it gets shatter in the story).
Lesson of physical education showed, that Ellie is in great physical shape. She even help to Teresa or Scarlet (by the player choiсe) with warmup.

First pill of regular contraception not help Ellie after Larry filled her with his semen many times a night. But is was antibiotic pill, even not contraception pill.

Nadia feeds Ellie good food. Her health should be excellent. Such girls often get pregnant easily. And Larry clearly has a high level of potency.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
This is why Ellie is named Madden... Jesus, get a grip, this is a story about a family... Eugene is Ellie's father and Nadia is Ellie's mother.

But, you believe what you want to believe, it's your imagination and that's the great thing about VNs you can make up whatever you want to fill in the gaps.

The story has an incest tag, there will be incest. I wouldn't be surprised at all by it. It's already been eluded to Ellie being attracted to Nadia. It's even be eluded to the Nadia is attracted to Ellie, she literally finger bangs herself while sniffing Ellie's underwear.

I'll be ending my conversation here Until the next part comes out.
Keep up the great work Dev, please consider someone of the suggestion people have made here.
Thanks
I don't see the incest tag here. After incest patreon may ban VoidStar. Ellie attracted to Nadia, but it's not incest yet. And not fact that this story about family. In one ending, Eugene can stay with Akasha, but game over after this. My opinion is that Akasha is better than Nadia for Eugene

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Lesson of physical education points, that Eliie is in great physical shape. She even help to Teresa or Scarlet (by the player choise) with warmup.

First pill of regular contraception not help Ellie after Larry filled her with his semen many times a night. But is was antibiotic pill, even not contraceptiv pill.

Nadia feeds Ellie good food. Her health should be excellent. Such girls often get pregnant easily. And Larry clearly has a high level of potency.
Ok, I said I wouldn't but you're forcing me here.

Larry did not fill Ellie many times, once and only once did he partially cum in her. If that even happened, it's eluded too but never confirmed.

She does not do any athletics on a regular basis. Warming up is not running or lifting weights or anything like that. She is known to hide in her room and be on her computer or phone. It doesn't make you suddenly more likely to get pregnant, the opposite is true, being unhealth doesn't make it likely you will have a hard time getting pregnant. But instead more likely you will not be able to get pregnant because your body rejects it.

Her mom cooks good food, but Ellie rarely eats it all or even at all.

You can't just say that Larry has a high level of potency, where the proof?

You keep posting she that doesn't happen in the VN at all. Like Larry filling her many time a night, when? When did that happen, never. He popped in and had sex once with her when he talked about her being pregnant. Before that a possible three times, 2 with Larry (both time pulled out) and once with his father. If you allowed it that is.

I agree pulling out isn't the best method, precum carries sperm too.

How about sticking to the facts of the story, I can even go along with she took the wrong pill because of the bottle (though I think it was more of a mistake on the Dev's part as I like to think Ellie is smart enough to know the difference).

So see ya later Doc.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Ok, I said I wouldn't but you're forcing me here.

Larry did not fill Ellie many times, once and only once did he partially cum in her. If that even happened, it's eluded too but never confirmed.

She does not do any athletics on a regular basis. Warming up is not running or lifting weights or anything like that. She is known to hide in her room and be on her computer or phone. It doesn't make you suddenly more likely to get pregnant, the opposite is true, being unhealth doesn't make it likely you will have a hard time getting pregnant. But instead more likely you will not be able to get pregnant because your body rejects it.

Her mom cooks good food, but Ellie rarely eats it all or even at all.

You can't just say that Larry has a high level of potency, where the proof?

You keep posting she that doesn't happen in the VN at all. Like Larry filling her many time a night, when? When did that happen, never. He popped in and had sex once with her when he talked about her being pregnant. Before that a possible three times, 2 with Larry (both time pulled out) and once with his father. If you allowed it that is.

I agree pulling out isn't the best method, precum carries sperm too.

How about sticking to the facts of the story, I can even go along with she took the wrong pill because of the bottle (though I think it was more of a mistake on the Dev's part as I like to think Ellie is smart enough to know the difference).

So see ya later Doc.
After the warm-up there was a run around the stadium. And Ellie showed that she is in great physical shape.

Unfortunately, the developer didn't show us this full night, but after, Ellie's vagina was overflowing with Larris semen. And Before this night Ellie had unprotected sex. After night of sex with Larry, Ellie choice antibiotic packaging (it was not a bottle).

The developer is smart enough not to make such stupid mistakes. It wasn't a Dev. mistake.

Ellie has been eating as much as she wants.

The facts of the story are that Ellie is very inexperienced in sex, knows little about contraception and often had unprotected sex. In reality, she would very likely become pregnant after this.

And because Ellie lets Scarlet manipulate herself, she sometimes doesn't act very sensibly.

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I don't see the incest tag here. After incest patreon may ban VoidStar. Ellie attracted to Nadia, but it's not incest yet. And not fact that this story about family. In one ending, Eugene can stay with Akasha, but game over after this. My opinion is that Akasha is better than Nadia for Eugene
I might have been mistaken about the tag, unless it got removed to make it safer for Patreon.

The fact of the matter is, this is a story about a broken family and how they get back together or not.
You are allowed your own thoughts, I believe that Nadia and Ellie and mother daughter, based on my ending Eugene is also the father of Ellie.

I also believe there are the start a feelings between Nadia and Ellie.

Patreon makes everything very hard and you have to walk on egg shells with what you do. Giving them all different last names and using tenant is one way to cover the incest if it does happen.
If you go through and define their relationships, it becomes very clear they're family by the way the questions are asked.

These questions say everything about their relationship, the last one clearly defines that Nadia and Eugene are Ellie's parents.
Ellie is Nadia and Eugene's:
Nadia is Ellie's:
Eugene is Ellie's:
Nadia and Eugene are Ellie's:

Yeah an in one ending Nadia is fucked by 30 guys and the dude she was into tells her she will now be fucked everyday like that to make a ton of money.

Already been said that some of the endings do not make sense at all.

After the warm-up there was a run around the stadium. And Ellie showed that she is in great physical shape.

Unfortunately, the developer didn't show us this full night, but after, Ellie's vagina was overflowing with Larris semen. And Before Ellie has inprotected sex.
They had one run in PE, doesn't mean you're athletic.

This makes no sense, 'but after, Ellie's vagina was overflowing with Larris semen. And Before Ellie has inprotected sex.'
What? She was having unprotected sex before Larry did his thing the last time.
At no point was she shown to be overflowing with Larry's cum.
The only possible time he came in her was the 4th time they had sex in her bedroom.

He showed the whole scene. Larry did his thing then made her suck him, then he said money's on the table see you later.
It showed them fuck once and her suck him off once and he left. It never showed her pussy leaking cum.

I just looked at the whole scene again.
Are you done? Can you clean me up? I guess. Money's on the table... Pretty much how it went.

I seriously doubt Ellie would have been very happy if Larry came in here and 'filled' her pussy. I imagine that would have been the end of that.

Never showed any cum dripping from her pussy or down her ass thighs. You can take it two ways in that scene as it's never confirmed he did cum in Ellie. He pulled out or he half pulled out.
But the fact remains it was ONE time, not all night long. If it was all night long I would think Nadia would have something to say when she got home from work.

No really, I'm done here until next update. You're making shit up and starting to sound like a troll.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes