Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I Soooooo want to try this but MC is a dish rag that gets pity pussy...
And his baby mama and daughter are unrepentant whores not to mention baby mama cunt of a best friend.
Not a thought for male MC ever??? Not even an "I wonder about Eugene??" Does MC ever wonder about them??
Wonder how shitty and painful their inevitable meetup is going to be??
Going off PB1 I see no happy end here... And if there is one... Renderings of lewds and scenes going to be bland and boring
With an even more bland ending!!!
Did I already say Scarlett is a cunt???
Worst will be a OLDBOY situation.

• Sad
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Elaborate plz??
Sorry OLDBOY was a movie. Guy was kidnapped for 20 years was out of the blue let go he met a girl as time passed they fell in love and had a relationship later was revealed it was his daughter his wife had before he was kidnapped. It was remade with Josh brolin. In the game the Only difference I feel would be he finds out after she introduces him to her mother

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Sorry OLDBOY was a movie. Guy was kidnapped for 20 years was out of the blue let go he met a girl as time passed they fell in love and had a relationship later was revealed it was his daughter his wife had before he was kidnapped. It was remade with Josh brolin. In the game the Only difference I feel would be he finds out after she introduces him to her mother
Yeah, the game feels like it might be slippin' into Oldboy territory, which I wouldn't mind. But the MMC is a complete wimp, which is just unfortunate, to say the least.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Yeah!! Kinda smelling a scenario like that.. How will the whores moral compass deal with that?? It'll be a total mindfuck

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah!! Kinda smelling a scenario like that.. How will the whores moral compass deal with that?? It'll be a total mindfuck
They have no moral compass. Wouldn't be surprised if they pick up from where they left off. Curious weren't they married was there ever a divorce. Don't see her getting one. I don't remember if there was anything said about her being remarried.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
They have no moral compass. Wouldn't be surprised if they pick up from where they left off. Curious weren't they married was there ever a divorce. Don't see her getting one. I don't remember if there was anything said about her being remarried.
Not remarried iirc.. Just wanton whoredom...TO SURVIVE...they said...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly. Im hoping for some cheats at a point to boost their corruption so that I can skip every scene I dont want to see.
well not leisure suit larry is easy to skip rest not rly needed to skip. you can increase corruption by editing a save.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes