Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
They had one run in PE, doesn't mean you're athletic.
I am sure that they passed the standard for physical education. Need a good physical form for success. And Ellie show us a excellent physical form. The teacher told Teresa afterwards that she could if she tried. But Ellie came running much earlier.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
These questions are a strange decision of the developer. I propose to consider the default settings.
No they are not, they set the relationships between the three MCs. Clearly points to them being family and related, sorry it busts your bubble. Clearly things are done to make this more Patreon friendly.

You keep pointing out how they're not family and Ellie isn't Eugene's child. I'm giving you proof that they are family and Ellie is clearly supposed to Eugene's child. It could have been worded much different, but this is how it was worded.

I am against incest.
And so... What does that have to do with anything.

I'm clearly against cheating, but I still play the games with it in it.

I am sure that they passed the standard for physical education. Need a good physical form for success. And Ellie show us a exellent physical form.
Really, come on dude, just because you are in PE doesn't mean you're athletic. It means you do your class to the best of your ability. It's not like it says she ran a mile in 3 mins or something. They were running on the track at their own pace.

For fucks sake, seriously I'm done. You're too much and I'm getting trolled now.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
No they are not, they set the relationships between the three MCs. Clearly points to them being family and related, sorry it busts your bubble. Clearly things are done to make this more Patreon friendly.

You keep pointing out how they're not family and Ellie isn't Eugene's child. I'm giving you proof that they are family and Ellie is clearly supposed to Eugene's child. It could have been worded much different, but this is how it was worded.

And so... What does that have to do with anything.

I'm clearly against cheating, but I still play the games with it in it.

Really, come on dude, just because you are in PE doesn't mean you're athletic. It means you do your class to the best of your ability. It's not like it says she ran a mile in 3 mins or something. They were running on the track at their own pace.

For fucks sake, seriously I'm done. You're too much and I'm getting trolled now.
In a physical education lesson, running standards are often passed.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I do not deny that Ellie may be Eugene's daughter, but Ellie's surname by default is not Eugene's.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I am against incest. And I do not recommend the developer if he does not want to be banned.
Banned, here? Don't make me laugh. Now you're telling the Dev what tags to put in their story? All because you don't like it...
Well I don't like the fact Larry is in the game and can fuck the MCs, maybe the Dev should remove him. I don't like Scarlet and Riley in the picture messing with the MCs. Maybe they should remove them too.
Funny...

They're in itch.io too, patreon isn't the only place to go.

Forgotten Paradise by them has incest, think they know what they're doing.

Ignore is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
So, you're right it should be Chase after he mother, since Nadia raised her on her own. The fact her surname is Madden has nothing to do with anything but Patreon's rules for incest. All it takes if for Ellie to blow Eugene before realizing he's her father and that's incest.
Much Better if the developer will make Ellie's sex scenes with the guys.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Banned, here? Don't make me laugh. Now you're telling the Dev what tags to put in their story? All because you don't like it...
Well I don't like the fact Larry is in the game and can fuck the MCs, maybe the Dev should remove him. I don't like Scarlet and Riley in the picture messing with the MCs. Maybe they should remove them too.
Funny...

They're in itch.io too, patreon isn't the only place to go.

Forgotten Paradise by them has incest, think they know what they're doing.

Ignore is a wonderful thing.
Dev. Should not remove them )))

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I seriously doubt Ellie would have been very happy if Larry came in here and 'filled' her pussy. I imagine that would have been the end of that.

Never showed any cum dripping from her pussy or down her ass thighs. You can take it two ways in that scene as it's never confirmed he did cum in Ellie. He pulled out or he half pulled out.
You seriously did not see this scene at the 32nd day After Ellie's full night of sex with Larry?

Unfortunately, the Developer did not show us the process. Only the result was visible. And just after that, Ellie, in order not to get pregnant, takes the antibiotic amoxicillin by mistake instead of the contraceptive - one user payed my attention to this.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
For god sake stop hijacking the thread with this nonsense my eyes hurt

What Dev decides to do is not up to me nor to you or anyone else if he adds incest and you don't like it move on with your life, but my hunch is you will be the first one reporting him
if he won't add it enjoy the game and stop this charade

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I was wrong, I don't think I had my lust stat on Ellie high enough for the overnight thing with Larry.
So, she did get creamed by Larry and took a pill. However, I still question if the Dev didn't have a prop for it because it is displayed in such a way as to be hard to read. There was never a zoom in to it. I'm sure Ellie can read and would not take it thinking it was anything else. So, seems like a Dev error or something.

No telling though, only the Dev would know and unless he answers here we will never know.

Anyway wanted to admit my mistake.

Teacher2214

Jan 7, 2024
Brother, this game is a game for adults, otherwise what could be the goal. The developer can put any scene similar to this in the game, including the pee and shit scene. If you don't want to play incest, you can turn to other games. There are many games you can play, no one forces you.;)(y)

Reactions: siath70
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes