UG18

Feb 7, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [0.7] for $10 Patrons
Hey everyone. 0.7 version is here. We continue from where we left off on Day 6, following all 3 main characters and showing scenes from Scarlet's perspective as well. I also started doing and adding a new thing which you might notice like sweat, water drops, cum as well as air bubble (for added smell indication) which you might have seen in hentai before. A good preview of that is in the new Character wallpaper & portrait this month. I also found a lot more realistic way of rendering, but unfortunately it requires stronger PC so I will be looking to upgrade and buy a brand new high end PC sometime this year if the prices stabilize a little bit.
Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, French kissing, Vaginal, Blowjob, Masturbation, Voyeur & NTR (optional);
  • Went back and fixed a scene from the previous update where Amelie was shown without pubic hair. Re-rendered it as she is meant to have pubic hair.
  • New female character introduced.
  • Added a backlog of some sex sounds for future updates where they fit.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:
Mega links: , , ;
Google drive links: , , ;

andee86

May 22, 2019
Dec 12, 2021
fun game only one thing i don't like instead of focusing on the two main characters (the sexiest) we get 3-4 scenes of sex characters on which I don't feel anything it might as well not be there I'd rather get more erotic scenes from Nadia and Ellie
than 10 sex scenes with the rest girls

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No surprise here, story and direction still a shit fest and yet more characters that have more iron on their face than a ship, which will lead to even slower progress, less interest and more nonsense. Also the wetness and sweat is fine but those "air bubble" are a terrible idea.
At least I'm lucky I find Amelie mad attractive so I got something here. Not sure how long I'm going to hang around though as the way it is, it sure won't be forever.

Reactions: ann87ra

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.7] [Void Star] [OS@1.67GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.67GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 247MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Notice: Its already included im my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.7 you can get it in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
dev decided what was canon.
At the beginning of PB2 it literally says something along the lines of 'since the ending of PB1 cannot be detected you will start the game with the default outcome', implying that if you play PB1 and finish it with whatever ending it will be input into PB2.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes