• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
still gonna play it, if is too grindy them finish once and forget about it, the kunoichi kaede was normal, so im gonna give it a try

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this isnt proper english from what i see at the screenshots off the game its MTL google translation

May 28, 2019
Anyone who hates MTL, avoid "H-GAME-HENTAI" at all cost.

They are a Steam publisher that spit out games after games as fast as one per week, because they don't care about any QC and just MTL any games they got their hands on.
Check here for their release rate. No high quality localizers release a game every week, good translation isn't that easy.
I feel bad for the japanese devs who give their titles away to them. Maybe this publisher tempts them with low cost production for English releases (doing MTL costs close to nothing :poop:). And yet charge us for these garbage MTL.

Yeah, avoid this publisher. Wish there's a way to let JP devs know about shitty, scummy MTL localizers.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
My english might not be the best but there is no way that this isnt MTL. cant imagine otherwise anyone sitting down translating it manually and thinking to himself that he did the english language justice with this result

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018

They are a Steam publisher that spit out games after games as fast as one per week, because they don't care about any QC and just MTL any games they got their hands on.
Check here for their release rate. No high quality localizers release a game every week, good translation isn't that easy.
I feel bad for the japanese devs who give their titles away to them. Maybe this publisher tempts them with low cost production for English releases (doing MTL costs close to nothing :poop:). And yet charge us for these garbage MTL.

Yeah, avoid this publisher. Wish there's a way to let JP devs know about shitty, scummy MTL localizers.
I wonder if they're like SakuraGame or are a branch off of them considering how damn often they keep changing their name

• Haha
Reactions: Golden Vampire

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

True, they sell themselves as English publishers (which would imply proper translation) but they are simply glorified MTL'ers.

May 6, 2017
My brain hurt.. sighh
This studio will be in my blacklist
The thing i hate more than mtl is people SELLING mtl game and called it "english"

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
My brain hurt.. sighh
This studio will be in my blacklist
The thing i hate more than mtl is people SELLING mtl game and called it "english"
It's not the studio/dev of the game, it's the scummy publisher who bought the ENG rights of the game then MTL it for Steam releases.

One thing that sucks about F95 threads is that they are not clear who is responsible for what. I've seen users mistaking the fan translation as if the dev posts it here themselves. I've seen people blame MTL on the devs, when it's actually a random dude/publisher who MTL the game.

In this case, it's "H-GAME-HENTAI" that did the ENG for Studio Neko Kick's game. I do not know whether the dev know their games are being MTL or not (if they can understand English, they won't look for other companies to do it for them). But blames must be directed at the proper source.

Reactions: Alter and KoroG90

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This game has exactly 32 CG images, split between what seems to be around 12 situations for two different characters.

Beyond that, this is the official translation from the circle... for whatever THAT's worth.

So all in all, if you're paying for this shit, you're basically being scammed. Remember people, if you pay for garbage, people think that they can keep selling you said garbage.

That said, in this game's sake, it doesn't look even worth downloading between the shitty translation and the rather low H-content.
Preach, my man <3

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Might want to put MTL English. Just because the developers are scammers doesn't mean OP gotta scam people too.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Allways download a trial when buying a game of Dlsite that says English. Only games so far the im ok with on dlsite is atleast dieselmine games so far they seem to be proper engilsh. Cant tell you how many time i almost purchased a MTL Of there site

May 6, 2017
It's not the studio/dev of the game, it's the scummy publisher who bought the ENG rights of the game then MTL it for Steam releases.

One thing that sucks about F95 threads is that they are not clear who is responsible for what. I've seen users mistaking the fan translation as if the dev posts it here themselves. I've seen people blame MTL on the devs, when it's actually a random dude/publisher who MTL the game.

In this case, it's "H-GAME-HENTAI" that did the ENG for Studio Neko Kick's game. I do not know whether the dev know their games are being MTL or not (if they can understand English, they won't look for other companies to do it for them). But blames must be directed at the proper source.
Thank you for the info, even the name of that publisher is so tacky that its almost funny