• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pandora's Box [v1.0] [Void Star]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kyzer05

Game with choices who will impact the story, not enough though (which is the only real flaw in my opinion). The graphismes are great and I really like the chara designs especially for the main female protagonist which is for me a curcial point. BUT this game is not for you if you don't like stuff like Femdom, Ntr Cuckold and so on, since it's not avoidable
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 1.0

First things first, I fucking hate this female protagonist model with the stupid fucking haircut. *ahem* Now that my old man moment is over, this game is very good.
    One thing that really makes it stand out from other NTR games is that the boyfriend is an idiot and you can really play it to make him deserve what he gets.
    He also has the option to bang some chicks on the side (including Dave Thomas' daughter!), so he can also be far from innocent.
    I think what I like about this game is that the MC's ineptitude really sells you on why his GF decides to cheat.
    I don't think it's going to change an NTR hater's mind, but it's a cool setup.

Positives:
    + Interesting premise and (generally) believable character interactions
    + Several girls, all of whom are hot with some sexy scenes
    + No grind and complete!

Negatives:
    - MC can be a little too clueless with no backbone

I should also mention, the end of the game turns into a hollywood blockbuster in terms of story presentation and idea.
    It's kind of out of left field, but it ends up working well and definitely sets up what comes next.
    Very recommended even if you're on the fence for NTR content.

Like this? Try!: Watching My Wife (the relationship setup there is very believable as well), The Adventurous Couple (Good setup up, but same dumb female protag model)
    Note to devs: Nice work!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Shinjago

First of all, this game's quality is amazingly good:
    +1 Star for good graphics
    +1 Star for the scenario
    +1 Star for the sex scenes quality
    -1 Star for the unique ending
    -1 Star for the non importance of the choices you make
    Verdict: 3/5 Stars for this one

This game is exclusively NTR, it is not a possibility in the scenario, it is the only route you can take. not for everybody's likeness, but in its category, i put this game easily in my top 5 NTR games.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I dont know whats the deal with this NTR games that are so easy and cheap.
    The thing about the bet , i sa it coming from the moment it got mentioned, in the end became a blackmail game.

A very much snowball choice based game. If you dont accept a couple of choices, you will not meet the requiremtns for the next option, and you will probably have to pick an option that decreases your stat, makinf it harder even (if its possible) to plass the next check.

SO, for instance if you dont want to blowjob some guy you dont like, you will miss a couple of points and your game is done.

The the female MC is basically a bitch, if you pick he right options, i would say she is submissive as fuck, but she is dominnering with the boyfriend?
    The boyfriend can only be submissive, anyone can submit the girfriendo, but him. BO RING.

I Thats decent things, not the writing cause it is boring, Animations are average, and sex scenes, well... Maybe there are a couple of hot scenes, but most of them are only hot thanks to the context, not the actual scene. Everything is average, but a couple of scenes, but those scenes are not even close to being really good.

Not a good game, in any aspect, but if you are into submissive MC and sex scenes not really well sold, this may be your thing.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Gunizz

The graphics in this game are among the best I've ever seen, there are very few games that can compete. The animations are not at the same level (although quite good) but personally I don't care at all about them in a visual novel.
    The main female character is stunning, and the MILF is one of the sexiest you'll ever see. I repeat: the renderings of this game are really stunning, especially for the sex scenes. The developer is really skilled!
    The plot and dialogues could be better, the sex scenes could be a bit longer, the novel feels a bit shortened regarding the second part of the story, I would really have enjoyed more scenes and development with the various characters, some of them are really interesting. I hope to see more in the sequel.

The point system for submission often does not really make sense, but I simply ignored that aspect, I just played the various routes.
    The NTR is part of the plot, you can avoid most but not all of it (but you lose the best scenes), but do not be scared, it's just fiction you are not really the MC, you can enjoy the graphics and the story. The MC is a bit disappointing and it could be better conceived, his behaviour is really odd towards the main female character.

Overall a good game with excellent graphics and some less successful aspects, but you'll have good wanks with it. :cool: Give it a try.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Caiatris

The story has lots going on, and is reasonable, so long as you're happy with the main characters just sinking into corruption and submission respectively.
    The renders are great, and the models are great (hello again Isabella!) The outfits could be a little more extra.
    One star deducted for the animations, though. They aren't great, they often go on much longer than wanted, and there's only a clunky button to push to skip on to the next scene.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Good story, the Models and scenarios have perfect quality.
    What I don't like is when the Developer force you to do or have something because he wants. Like "decisions", kinks, characters.
    When Bill visit them with his "Girlfriend", Eugene will recieve a blowjob from her (Nora) in the bathroom and you can't decide if you want it or not, you are forced, no matter what.
    Later Nadia is forced to have sex with Bill, the only reason for the sex, is because she is drunk, thats really stupid, she was conscious of what was happening, so, no matter if her corruption level is -20 or 100 she will still let him fuck her. That forced act, that the neighbor recorded, he will start to blackmail her, and the "destiny" wanted that, Ivan (The landlord) enter to the apartment without knocking and see Nadia naked in the balcony, and don't be surprised but here the landlord blackmail Nadia and ask for a blowjob, no matter what you choose, she have to do it.
    And like these are a lot of "decisions" and moments.
    Other think that doesn't make sense is the lesbian path, in what the Dev thinked making the lesbian path available just is Nadia give blowjobs or have sex with almost any man she knows? Thats stupid. So, if she fuck 30 men she will have interest in women but if she fucked 29 she won't be interested. WTF?
    Akasha, I don't get it, at the start the Dev shows that Mira hates her, and she has reasons to do it, but later when Akasha says her that she needs to hide and tell her to come, Mira goes without thinking twice, and in secret calls to the 911.This moment is wierd because when the officer appears and make them stop the car, Mira "act" like she was in love with Akasha and even cry. In what moment happened that? because she never showed that, always was like a woman seeking revenge and other that only wants to fuck pretty girls.
    Now my personal apreciation about forced kinks, like footjobs, I hate when they force you, if you like footjob is okay. But at least make it optional. I skipped sex with some women because their scenes had forced footjob.

In conclusion a weird game that force the Female MC to fuck every man she meet, being a pussy in the Male MC because almost all scene that involves him and sex makes him submissive.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Tinstaafl

Nice visuals, not too bad writing, but unfortunately I can't rate this game higher, than poor, because it has a fundamental design flaw, misleading the player and leaving a strong feeling of disappointment, if the player gets attached to one of it's supposed protagonists.

While from the description and the early to mid gameplay we are led to believe, that it actually has 2 protagonists, it's not actually the case from the design and late game perspective. Then we learn, that actually there is only male protagonist in the game, and that the main female character, that we can play at times, is just a background extra, not even a full fledged secondary character. Why is it so? Because in the late game there are multiple choices, some of them made solely by the main (male) character, which will immediately lead to different game endings, which don't even bother to mention, what happens to the so-called "female protagonist". Someone, presented from the beginning like one of the 2 main characters, at the end is likely (depending on the ending) to be ignored like a meaningless extra.

It's another big shortcoming, that the game implements very simplistic and rude "skill" mechanics. So, for example, to follow the lesbian route for female character, she needs to accept almost every corrupting option, including seducing and fucking many men. Obviously, according to the game's creator, if she doesn't fuck a platoon of men, she is not worthy of having some fun with any female... well, unless you use saveeditonline.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

tmathis

A 3.5 for me but I'm going to use a 3 because the story was super weird. Just didn't have any depth or believability at all. The one redeeming factor was the models were quite attractive and a good variety of sex scenes. But getting through it all was kind of a bizarre experience. Just not a good setup for different outcomes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

defd©™

Excellent!!
    Renders are top noutch!

The story is about a young engaged couple who decide to move into their new apartment together. the protagonists of this story are 2 and this allows us to understand well the difficulties of finding a job that often leads the two boyfriends to face different work experiences to be able to pay the bills.

The 2 MCs are well-matched and love each other. they know well that finding a soul mate who accepts to stay in an open relationship is very rare and surely both Nadia and Eugene accept that sometimes they should want to fuck with others in the world where to get advantages in the job sometimes it is necessary to be resilient.
    The two protagonists have large spaces and the scenes are well balanced ... both he and she have the same opportunities to have fun with the others ... and of course they make love as couple too

the ending of the first episode is absolutely fantastic ... They are getting married !!!
    The couple could not find anyone else better except themself .. because now they have opened pandora's box and want to explore their relationship in depth. They like to do that.
    They love and respect each other ..
    ----------
    Renders and animations are very high quality.
    This is one of the best game I have played and I can't wait to see the new chapter Pandora's Box 2 of their married life.

Thanks to VOID STAR for the great job! Well done!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

AnonySupreme

The balancing of this game is pretty bad. The point systems are waaaaaaaaaaay too steep, to the point you have to accept almost every corruption option in order to get content later; to get a lesbian scene (around halfway through I'm guessing, but I don't know, I quit after) you pretty much have to have the girl bang every man she meets. Which not only makes no sense but it turns the game into a linear, choiceless novel where you play a game of "See Blue? Click Blue".

Even worse is that a lot of times turning down the option actually *reduces* your point total, so after you turn down a few options in the early/mid game, you get locked into a cycle where you *can't* choose the blue options (like the lesbian scene), and it *still* takes points away, creating a vicious cycle.

The writing isn't bad, although as with so many others the game suffers from the usual tropes of 80% of the guys being fat, old, jerks, or black (seriously, why always the same four tropes in anything vaguely NTR?) for the sake of fetishes. The graphics are pretty good, the overall story is a bit dumb (too many forced scenes to create drama) but tolerable. It'd be at least a solid 4/5, but the overuse of ugly men and fetishes takes it to a 3/5, and the poor balancing and unavoidable scenes bump it to a 2/5. Of all games, a game like this cannot be balanced around "See all content, or see *no* content".
  12. 2.00 star(s)

VixnSkye

Without a doubt one of the worst games I've ever played on this site.
    The renders and models look wonderful, hence the star I gave it.

The game makes you believe that you'll have two equally important paths, you can explore. Well, it doesn't happen. The first about two hours of the game mostly from the guy's perspective, and only later it gets more balanced, but by the time you probably leave the game for all the infuriating things here.

It's full of absolutely forced, entirely unavoidable sex scenes. Your choices don't matter at all, the scenes will happen whether you want or not.

The girl's path is even more infuriating. I always play games for the lesbian path, so naturally, I always try to form the story in that direction. You can't do that here. After a while a started to skip through the game, so I did learn how you can get lesbian content here. You have to corrupt your female MC, otherwise, ALL the lesbian options are greyed out. And how can you increase corruption you ask? 95% of the time with straight scenes. Not only that but straight scenes with disgusting men. Furthermore, if you DON'T choose the corruption options, you lose corruption level, so the game punishes you for not wanting to see how your MC jerks of a disgusting fuck in a public toilet. You cannot have lesbian sex (other than one) in the game, unless you let your MC be groped, facefucked, spied by disgusting old fat pigs. While at the same time when MC's girl friend offers her to join her with a third girl, even a greyed-out option to agree isn't there.

And once again, I can't emphasize enough, it has forced sex scenes. Sex scenes that cannot be avoided with choices you make. I hated that part in Good Girl Gone Bad too, but at least in GGGB you can avoid the force scenes if you skip certain paths. It's impossible in this game.

And on top of it all, the whole split-perspective thing is awful, and should never be done. I could accept a multiple protagonist game where I can choose one protagonist at the beginning, and follow their path only, but it's not the situation here. You have to play from both perspectives, and the fact that the guy is an absolute loser makes the whole thing even worse. Not only I wouldn't want to play a sex game from a male perspective, but if I play it, I'd want that guy to be relatable, not a pathetic wet-wipe.

This game gives you ZERO freedom. You don't play your character, you don't form the story with your own wants and choices, you follow the straight as an arrow path the creator figured out for you. No, it isn't entirely true, you CAN make decisions at SOME points, and the game punishes you when it was a decision the creator didn't want you to choose.

Unless you are into sexual scenes against your will avoid this game at all costs.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

As others said choices are lies and ntr is forced beyond any belief...

It like the creator wants all to suffer/enjoy his ntr .
    (though this semi joke as it more of a just poorly done common occurrence).

Graphically a lot of it looks quite good and fairly unique so +1 for that.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

LordNero

Good art and models, but this is among the worst NTRs here, mainly due to the plot and logic, and the seemingly power of choices - which doesn't make sense (not to mention that NTR is forced).
    The BF and GF are seen in an open relationship, but the plot is not about them getting their kinks, but more about fucking up their life without regrets or attempts to not do it.

Some Spoilers ahead

- Boyfriends cheats without any way of saying NO
    - Girfriend get's rapedwithout any choices, even when going on a non-NTR route.
    - Boyfriend is shown as having much remorse about the cheating, then if you choose to cheat again he's like "oh well, no worries, let's do it". What happened to "I fucked up"???
    - Boyfriend is shown as loving his girlfriend a lot, but when he makes an obvious bad choice and loses his money, NOT in debt, not owning anybody, he goes "I'm gonna share her to take my money back".
    - GF's mom plot doesn't make any sense or has any impact on the story, although the intent was there for her to steal the BF? or corrupt him? fking hell knows. I went with her and it led me nowhere significant.

- GF is being described early as a Nympho and a Slut, with which the BF will have a hard time keeping up with... guess who doesn't really wants to sleep with the BF (even though she loves him and cares for him).. and it's not some "I don't want you, I want someone else"... she's simply not in the mood for the majority of the game (unless convenient NTR opportunities arrive, where she is "let's do it, I crave for it")
    on the other hand
    - You can play with the GF on a non-NTR route, while still being forced into it a few times, but overall she reaches the end as mostly a loyal GF that has no intention of letting someone take her to bed (the choices are even greyed out... that's her character now, she is locked out of NTR). Until you have a choice to marry the boyfriend or breakup (out of nowhere).. Guess who is shown as the greatest slut gangbanged next if you breakup? with no explanation on how she transitioned to that state.

- Characters are not dumb/without education.. or at least not portrayed as dumb.. but they make the worst choices even when those choices scream "DUMB.. DON'T DO IT".. and you have no way of avoiding those.. there is no choices for the player, for instance: the blackmailing plot. The only choice you have is between staying dumb or going even dumber.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

list101

This game is one of the best concerning the girls.
    All girls are gorgeous!!!
    The corruption and submission levels are adaptable to the user experience.
    The animations are really smooth and you are given the choice to skip - cool feature!

Now here is the real dilemma! To see all lewd scenes you have to go all in.
    Else you'll miss a lots of fun. In return you'll be rewarded with nice gf and model boring family.
    All in all some ppl are unhappy to see their gf fucked around - so pick your poison - you are in the driving seat. It is just a game afterall - don't take it too seriously!
    And bear in mind that in real life the macho posers are the first to get cucked and the last to know about it.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

brichouse

Honestly, just look at other reviews because I think others have covered it.

The meaninglessness of choices. The complete lack of understanding/appreciation for what open relationships actually are, and subsequently, the forced cheating. The stupidity of both MCs. The fact that, even without the rape scene, Bill is a fucking creep.

The thing I tend to enjoy about "corruption" games is that things happen gradually. It's not like one day someone's loyal and the next they're slutting it up. But this game really lacks that finesse. The female MC never comes across as someone who's a "good" partner, imo. Maybe because the "corrupt" behaviors are pushed heavy early? Also, there's a lot of content that's... rapey. Both towards the female MC and the male MC, although I think most people don't really pay attention when it's the male who doesn't consent to something (which is problematic, but I'm not here to write a think-piece so...) There's a huge difference between submission and non-consent, and this story really fails in that aspect. I can't even begin to count how many scenes the male MC is in where he tells a woman no but they proceed anyway...

The animations are solid (although, somewhat repetitive, at least when it comes to the MCs having sex with each other) but it's just not enough to make up for what's lacking (which is basically.... everything else). BUT, if you're looking for good "fap" material, this is probably a good pick because there are a lot of scenes, as long as you actually have the points (so basically, always choose the colored text).
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Walnutt

" The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow"

No, you don't have two alt paths to follow. Sure, you can decide not to do the obvious corruption/sub choice but it almost always wraps around to making you do it anyway. There's absolutely 0 way to avoid cheating which would be fine if they made that explicitly clear but, having the assumption that your choices actually matter makes that unclear.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

John Bon Clay

Great game! 5 stars easily!
    This is a NTR game with foot fetish if those two tags seem appealing to you, then I'd strongly recommend this gem. You play as a guy most of the times, and you get to make choices for your woman too, that are NTR related.
    For all NTR fans, and even more for foot fetish fans!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

PAxej

I'm on what appears to be day 3 of this game, shortly after an encounter with new landlord and MC's gf's mom

So

pros:
    -possibly the best art & rendering of all the hundred or so games I've downloaded since I found this site
    -the only game so far other than Fetish Locator that has specific kinks (example: foot fetish stuff) and actually knows what it's doing with them. Until Fetish Locater lets you get a FJ from amrose this is the best foot fetish game on f95

cons
    -jesus fucking christ I get the point of NTR or whatever but surely the dev understands a version of the exact same story where the boyfriend is just submissive and not a gigantic, involuntary (to the player, not the char - a complete sin) cuck. Why not just have made "Bill" the MC and the boyfriend be effectively removed from the game/exceptionally minor side char?
    -like... no, really, every other review below me that says "these characters are stupid, the NTR plot is fucking stupid, it's not just bad it's almost insulting the player level of stupidity" is absolutely correct
    -Bill, rapey fucker
    -Exceptionally linear "choices" - choose wrong once and you're off the path you wanted onto a new one, or never get to experience some things because you aren't allowed to click a greyed out option because you chose "wrong" earlier on - why not just remove the choices and make some sections full on novel type?

-other stuff points:
    - So basically the non-cuck portions of this game are the highest quality shit I've seen on this site. There's no ultimately cringy shit like in Ecchi Sensei, no "ridiculous to the point of cockteasing" extended story sections like in sunshine love
    - personally, despite this game possibly being the most foot fetish focused game on f95... it could use more (yknow, because it's the only game that seems to be able to do it right)

I would mark the game much lower for how.... well, literally terrible every part of the NTR relationship is (I'm literally just clicking through all the Bill stuff to be done with it and get back to the good shit) - from the pacing, the tone, the dialogue - it should honestly be cut or entirely reworked. There's NTR/Cucking done right in other places, this isn't it....... but the sheer amount of actually 10/10 specific kink content gains it a star or 2.

Honestly if the game was *just* renders, it'd get 4stars for being so far ahead of every single other thing on this site.

(top secret cons)
    -no lolis
    -no incest
    (lets be real it's why 90% of the site is here)
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Dr Secz

Tasty story i have to say... Graphics good, animations too. Involve incest from both sides. Spice it up Sisters, mothers of male character. Aunt from both sides, one by one every update.. Step by step, don't rush. Move them to other city, trip to cousins for example.