4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
the whoreson who came up with the judas math puzzle needs to die
I could try and increase the timer for that event in the next patch, that is if I can find the variable to set it. It looks like the timer for the puzzle is 15 seconds, so maybe 20-25 seconds should make it much easier. I'll probably up the time on the sudoku like puzzle too.

Reactions: Jorja

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
I could try and increase the timer for that event in the next patch, that is if I can find the variable to set it. It looks like the timer for the puzzle is 15 seconds, so maybe 20-25 seconds should make it much easier. I'll probably up the time on the sudoku like puzzle too.
cucked by math

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Just load the calculator up. You can click the numbers fast enough for the timer, but numpad is still the quickest way.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I just pass through judas test using my smartphone google voice, saying the numbers fast. Using calculator cant be fast enough.

You guys know how the counterattack works? Sometimes this options shows on battles, sometimes dont.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a way to upgrade ninja outfitand kitsune outfit ? Where do I find amazon area outfit if there is any?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade ninja outfitand kitsune outfit ? Where do I find amazon area outfit if there is any?
There is no upgrade merchant if I remember correctly in the genji amazoness jungle. You can either go backwards to the goblin wizard in the first forest zone or proceed to the third zone, the area outside Pandora's Farm and do the Judas side quest. By finishing the Judas side quest you'll unlock the next clothes shop where you can upgrade your gear. I'll leave a small guide on how to proceed with the quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: voltairepop

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Please, does anyone know how to make MC turn into a prostitute? Thanks in advance.
Depends on what you mean by that. If you get captured and 'trained' in the 3rd area, you're used as a prostitute. If you talk to Ymir and, in her talk menu, ask how to make money a couple times, an option for a job opens. The job is to be a prostitute, which advances in level of available slutty act after a few repeats.

Reactions: Ruodger

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody know how to get the "special edition one true ending "after beating Pandora you start again but I haven't found out how to trigger or start it properly?! off-topic near the endgame castle how do you get to enter the far right where there is a sign? It I think said something about a portal to demon realm?

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Anybody know how to get the "special edition one true ending "after beating Pandora you start again but I haven't found out how to trigger or start it properly?! off-topic near the endgame castle how do you get to enter the far right where there is a sign? It I think said something about a portal to demon realm?
Here is a short guide I made for the endings from a while back. To keep it simple, for the true end you need to have Sagramore and Gawain's bodies have a development level of 6 or greater. For example having nipples lv 2 and penis lv 1, means you have an overall development level of 3. I think you automatically unlock the ability to view the final event after beating the game for the first time, the final event takes place during the true end. To view it go into the recollection room and talk to Ymir in the bottom right corner. As for the portal, there is none in the game, just flavor text for how the succubus get there to buy their sex slaves.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Here is a short guide I made for the endings from a while back. To keep it simple, for the true end you need to have Sagramore and Gawain's bodies have a development level of 6 or greater. For example having nipples lv 2 and penis lv 1, means you have an overall development level of 3. I think you automatically unlock the ability to view the final event after beating the game for the first time, the final event takes place during the true end. To view it go into the recollection room and talk to Ymir in the bottom right corner. As for the portal, there is none in the game, just flavor text for how the succubus get there to buy their sex slaves.
Then why does it say it takes a stone but I have no point for heading there now ingame and I found some info in-game about the gate but its not very solid its in the journal

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
It doesn't make much sense so it saying I can't go there yet the bridge people saying maybe he can defeat them but there's Pandora them means two or more also there's wall carving near the goblin cave and cave called secret cave where the bodies of the male goblins who failed to defeat us at the start and there's A curtain with a tunnel behind it! Lastly in-game I once found the gate with a gem missing but thought nothing of it on first play through but its my 10th play though

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes