4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
So, by curiosity, the character is a trap, but is it only femdom or is there pegging / male blowjob in this game ? I see the futa tag and those kind of things are not really my cup of tea, thanks in advance !

Edit : And if it is the case, is it skipable easily or is it a recurring and not avoidable thing ?

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
So, by curiosity, the character is a trap, but is it only femdom or is there pegging / male blowjob in this game ? I see the futa tag and those kind of things are not really my cup of tea, thanks in advance !

Edit : And if it is the case, is it skipable easily or is it a recurring and not avoidable thing ?
The main character is Male, and he gets dominated by futa hard in-game. ie, some sissyfication and cross-dressing options, some are forced, and some are optional. This may not be your game, since for the most part, this game is focused on the MC(male) being on the receiving end of D*CK

Edit, I meant to say the game is heavy on sissyfication and cross-dressing.

Last edited:

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
The main character is Male, and he gets dominated by futa hard in-game. ie, some sissyfication and cross-dressing options, some are forced, and some are optional. This may not be your game, since for the most part, this game is focused on the MC(male) being on the receiving end of D*CK
Thanks for the info, it's indeed probably not my game then !

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, do I need to DL the ENG patch too?
Or the main DL link is the only DL I need?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you so much AceCyclone for the decent translation. I wanted to play this game and now i can.

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
thanks for the patch, but in the begining of the game what do i choose? "English edited MTL patch" or "English" ? thanks ^^

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I'm a bit disappointed there was no Gawain*Sagramore pairing but I can understand why. I hope that the next game will have at least some same sex content and not only intersex characters. Thank you for translation, I found some problems (this isn't the only occurrence): 1620034193591.png

Reactions: AceCyclone

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed there was no Gawain*Sagramore pairing but I can understand why. I hope that the next game will have at least some same sex content and not only intersex characters.
There was one completely optional where you can get sandwiched between two femboy incubi in the training route. Think you have to talk to one first then they can appear by chance during training. Given they had their derivative CG for a blowjob and a full CG of the sandwich itself it's quite good. I wouldn't bet on getting more than 1-2 scenes since futa-on-male seems to be his brand of content looking back to his previous works.

Although yeah after having seen Sagramore after True Ending I know what you mean.

If nothing else, I appreciated the very toned down focus on gay content for once as a nice reprieve from all the western gay sissy games. Reminded me of the times as a teenager when futa on femboys was all I cared about.
thanks for the patch, but in the begining of the game what do i choose? "English edited MTL patch" or "English" ? thanks ^^
Edited MTL. It confused me at first too but the difference is severe. The former English is just the regular MTL and it would've been suffering to play through.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for translation, I found some problems (this isn't the only occurrence):
Thank you for pointing that out, sometimes translator++ messes up on exporting text. If possible can you tell of the other times that you said something like this occurs, I'd appreciate it, if you're not sure where the others occurred that's fine don't worry about it. I'll be finishing a edited MTL for LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG sometime today or tomorrow, then I plan on working on another typo patch for Pandoras Forest. After that, then find another project to work on.

Last edited:

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Right now I'm experiencing a bug after the citrus penis shaking event after finishing the event I just get a black screen. This is after breaking the shield in the first pandora fight so I didnt get raped. This is on NG+3 the first run where I couldnt even break the shield I didnt get anykind of problem.

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Right now I'm experiencing a bug after the citrus penis shaking event after finishing the event I just get a black screen. This is after breaking the shield in the first pandora fight so I didnt get raped. This is on NG+3 the first run where I couldnt even break the shield I didnt get anykind of problem.
Thanks, I think it might be a variable interfering with the map transfer event if you're just getting a black screen, however I'm not completely sure. The beast show event has a lot of variables going on behind the scenes, so that one might take some time to fix, if I even can.

fnfzn

May 7, 2020
so i found that you need to find and add some pictures for some of the clothes to work. however i couldn't get the bunny suit to work anyone know about that?

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes