4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the next . This fixes more typos during the h-scenes, some random blank boxes, some more text clippings, and some japanese text during battle. Everything else should be good, besides for some odd text here and there. I think this will be the last patch for a while, so that I can move on to another game. If you run into an issue in game, leave a post here or message me and I'll take note of it for a future patch.

Last edited:

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Here you go here are all the things I got from their Ci-en the text file codes has the codes for the game but I couldn't figure out where all those were located.
Can someone re-upload this? this download link has expired.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Can someone re-upload this? this download link has expired.
Here is a link that still works for the extra outfits, download them from their post. To get the outfits to show up in the game, find the files that are rpgmvp file types and put them in the www\img\pictures folder. The post below that one has instructions on how to get them. If you don't feel like scavenging for the outfits in-game, then you can use my save here. If you use my save go through the green portal up top to start a new game, the tutorial will be skipped this time so read the journal's tutorial section if you wish to know more about the game's mechanics.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
New question: is it possible to beat Ymir?
I never beat her, but I remember translating some dialogue about her congratulating you if manage to. Cheating is probably the easiest way, but if you max out your gear and with the right moveset I'm sure you could win, albeit very slowly. Her health pool is ridiculously large and the winning dialogue is very brief with no extra scenes, so it's most likely a battle that's not supposed to be won.

Reactions: DragonButts

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Here's the next . This fixes more typos during the h-scenes, some random blank boxes, some more text clippings, and some japanese text during battle. Everything else should be good, besides for some odd text here and there. I think this will be the last patch for a while, so that I can move on to another game. If you run into an issue in game, leave a post here or message me and I'll take note of it for a future patch.
Here is a post that still works for the extra outfits. Find the files that are rpgmvp file types and put them in the www\img\pictures folder. The post below that one has instructions on how to get them. If you don't feel like scavenging for the outfits in-game, then you can use my save here. If you use my save go through the green portal up top to start a new game, the tutorial will be skipped this time so read the journal's tutorial section if you wish to know more about the game's mechanics.
Hey Ace you mind if i add these both to the main post for downloads? i'll put your credits and everything :)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Damned. It took me a lot of luck to get the right gacha skills and a lot of resetting along with the DLC Dancer outfit to force a victory on a new game against the first Pandora fight directly after Hiei*. Don't think I could've done it without the outfit's buffs either, not to mention the defence being a necessity while I was being carried through regen.

Last edited:

walleyebaseall

Jan 8, 2021
Will there be a sequel or more content added? I feel like the developer has a very interesting story and characters with much potential.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Will there be a sequel or more content added? I feel like the developer has a very interesting story and characters with much potential.
No more content is going to be added to this, but the creator is working on a sequel. If you like the lore, the journal entries for succubus memories in game are an interesting read and provide backstory for some characters. The save linked in the opening post has them all unlocked if you wish to read them.

walleyebaseall

Jan 8, 2021
No more content is going to be added to this, but the creator is working on a sequel. If you like the lore, the journal entries for succubus memories in game are an interesting read and provide backstory for some characters. The save linked in the opening post has them all unlocked if you wish to read them.
Thanks for the info! Is there a site or feed where someone can see updates on the development?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for the info! Is there a site or feed where someone can see updates on the development?
This is a link to their and accounts, they update monthly and it looks like recently they posted a preliminary design for a new character.

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
Is the Bunny suit in the DLC link? Because that costume doesn't work for me, for some reason if that's the case.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
so i redownload the game, its full english now or partial??? or do i need to put a patch for full english???

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes