4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Which npcs
There is the yuriraune at the camp from which you start the quest, there is rubber arachne npc just north of that area, and the offguard security guard on the west side of the farm. The arachne and security guard only appear once you defeat three of the enemies within the map they are located on, so you would have to defeat 3 arachne to get the spider npc to spawn and the same for the security guard. If you have already defeated Judas I don't think you can get them to spawn if you haven't already. You only need to turn in items for 2 of the npcs as far as I know, not all 3.

For example, if you talked to the yuriraune at the camp and the arachne npc to the map north of there, go and give back the quest items that they requested from you. If you defeated Judas you will have automatically got them.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
AceCyclone, aside from this and the Aria Devil Musume translation, do you have any other translation projects with games that involves traps/femboys? If you intend to do more of these in the future, perhaps you could start a thread, so we can follow you work ;)

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
AceCyclone, aside from this and the Aria Devil Musume translation, do you have any other translation projects with games that involves traps/femboys? If you intend to do more of these in the future, perhaps you could start a thread, so we can follow you work ;)
Yeah, I plan on doing more. While working on the next typo patch for pandora's forest, I'm currently looking for another game to do an edited mtl for. As long as there are tools for the game's engine I don't mind working on them. At the moment though I haven't decided on what to work on next, if you or anyone has a suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.

Last edited:

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, I plan on doing more. While working on the next typo patch for pandora's forest, I'm currently looking for another game to do an edited mtl for. As long as there are tools for the game's engine I don't mind working on them. At the moment though I haven't decided on what to work on next, if you anyone has a suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.
Good to know :)

Here's a suggestion:
https://f95zone.to/threads/legender...pg-ankoku-marimokan.70403/page-3#post-5421980
It has almost 3 pages of +1s, and is from a pretty good artist. It already has a mtl posted on the first pages, but it's on the "barely comprehensible" category.

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's a suggestion:
https://f95zone.to/threads/legender...pg-ankoku-marimokan.70403/page-3#post-5421980
It has almost 3 pages of +1s, and is from a pretty good artist. It already has a mtl posted on the first pages, but it's on the "barely comprehensible" category.
It looks pretty interesting, I'll definitely keep it in mind.

can anyone tell me what this sparkly tree is about? z key did nothing.
Not sure why you couldn't activate it, but I think the sparkly trees should only contain honey.

Reactions: Singaia

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
I just saw a Pandora's Forest 1.31 ENG Fix 712MB on the internets, whats the fix? can you play the game in english now? :unsure:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I just saw a Pandora's Forest 1.31 ENG Fix 712MB on the internets, whats the fix? can you play the game in english now? :unsure:
It probably has the patch already applied, here is the latest from the 29th of March , that is if you already have the game. I'll probably be releasing another patch tomorrow that fixes more typos for h-scenes specifically, but the entire game is still very much understandable. A new game should only be required after applying the patch for the first time.

naaahhhhhhhh

Jul 3, 2017
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you actually beat Pandora in the castle? Do I just need better skills or what?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you actually beat Pandora in the castle? Do I just need better skills or what?
The first time you face her in the castle you're supposed to lose, although you could beat her in the jungle area on your first playthough, but if you're talking about the second time you visit the castle after escaping from the underground farm, the setup in the spoiler is what I used on my first playthrough. It doesn't require having Kurama's special move but it helps. Essentially wait until your AP builds up enough and burst them down, but remember to heal when needed. Most moves can be replaced with any other move you have, but having some heals can help. Trade in your flowers for essence or play gacha and sell the trash moves for more essence to purchase the moves you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zaku42

Jun 9, 2017
It probably has the patch already applied, here is the latest from the 29th of March , that is if you already have the game. I'll probably be releasing another patch tomorrow that fixes more typos for h-scenes specifically, but the entire game is still very much understandable. A new game should only be required after applying the patch for the first time.
When a new patch comes out all we need to do is drop it in or have a default files to overwrite again?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
When a new patch comes out all we need to do is drop it in or have a default files to overwrite again?
Whenever I post a patch, you just need to overwrite the files when asked and you're good to go. The default japanese files or my previous patch data is not required every time.

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I plan on doing more. While working on the next typo patch for pandora's forest, I'm currently looking for another game to do an edited mtl for. As long as there are tools for the game's engine I don't mind working on them. At the moment though I haven't decided on what to work on next, if you or anyone has a suggestion, I'll keep it in mind.
I can give some suggestions if you don't mind:
I don't know if there is a tool for this engine, but in visual novels: Josou Gakuen ( ) and Josou Sennen Oukoku ( ) are awesome trap games. Also

In Rpg maker: or
And as a short game:

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I don't know if there is a tool for this engine, but in visual novels: Josou Gakuen ( ) and Josou Sennen Oukoku ( ) are awesome trap games. Also

And as a short game:
Out of curiosity, how much futa/gay content is there from the six of them? /ss/ ain't as unique as it used to be, yknow.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Is there a save file with all ng+ bonuses? I tried editing mine, but the game wouldn't let me.
Here's a in the perks room with all perks unlocked, besides for the free one from Ymir. It also contains all journal entries and all outfits(requires downloading the outfits and have them in your pictures folder, if you wish to see them). To use the save I think you must save at least once in game for the files in your save folder to be generated, otherwise an error will occur when you go to load it. The save slot might also appear to be invisible when you go to load it, but just load it anyways then save again for the data displayed to be updated.

And as a short game:
Thanks for the suggestions, they look good. I'm still fixing h-scene dialogue for the next patch, but after that I'll be deciding on what to work on next.

Last edited:

kleenixkill

Jan 8, 2021

might as well look into translating the two other games by Shiganoma

Reactions: cmllcmll
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes