4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah all the pictures in the folder I gave are just pictures that came with donating.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
I've read through this thread(with adhd) and I have a couple of questions/thoughts if you guys are willing to answer.

- There's a sign in the third area directly to the east. Says it has a lens on the side and the MC comments he 'has no buissness in the Succubus World'. I'm guessing you can't go there in the game and that's just a hint to a DLC/Sequel or something?

- What is the max lever for each body part? I saw something like 'puffy nipples' and 'wide ass' when accidentally spoiled myself in the red-endgame-room-thingy. Also saw the MC having boobs, is that possible outside cutscenes?

- Is the only way to level your body simply to grind mobs over and over? And are the only mobs that attack your ass the worms/purple blob?

- The link that was provided somewhere around page 9 here to the DLC didn't have the DLC clothes right? The link is dead btw.

- Some guards told me when i was in succubus disguise that if i don't return the key during the night the guards will get angry. But i didn't see a way to return the key? Also what's the point of stealing the key? Just to open random doors to get random loot?

Thanks! This is my first post on this forum btw so sorry if I did something stupid and the amount of questions.

Edit: oh yeah the game crashes when you loose your kiss virginity to a futa during the prostitution scenes.
grinding is annoying
best way its genji amazoness village
with sleeping or punisment as thief
or prostitution

and you need not only level 3
you need 600 000 or at least 500 000 in Femininity

Reactions: Ame2for1

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How do you get the scene with the cat Li Chao?
After you beat the game, in the room with all the crystals, go and buy the perk that adds additional npcs. They just add in some extra dialogue and items to the game, no extras H-CGs. Once purchased, on your next run you can find the npc somewhere along the rightside path in the forked road in the genji amazoness territory. I think you might need the ninja costume to climb up the vines on the wall though if I remember correctly.
ugghh how did you get that??
Try using this post for the link to the dlc.
Two of the folders have the costume data in them.
Copy and paste the rpgmvp files inside those two folders into your www/img/pictures folder.

Reactions: Mistercimba

Usasuke9990

Dec 4, 2020
Can anyone send what’s new in the dlc not the clothes. The h-cgs or any new thing I want to make sure that I know all new things

Reactions: Egoryan

Mistercimba

Aug 20, 2020
After you beat the game, in the room with all the crystals, go and buy the perk that adds additional npcs. They just add in some extra dialogue and items to the game, no extras H-CGs. Once purchased, on your next run you can find the npc somewhere along the rightside path in the forked road in the genji amazoness territory. I think you might need the ninja costume to climb up the vines on the wall though if I remember correctly.

Try using this post for the link to the dlc.
Two of the folders have the costume data in them.
Copy and paste the rpgmvp files inside those two folders into your www/img/pictures folder.
Thank you I was missing something

Reactions: karkar123

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the next . It's mainly just a bunch of typos and text clippings I fixed. I'll do another batch of typo fixes for the h-scenes and recollection room, after I finish editing another MTL that I'm working on. I should be done in a few days, then I'll resume with the next patch for this.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Confused at how you're actually meant to get into the farm? I did the Judas questline (the off duty guard never appeared however) and have the succubus hair/suit and can talk to the guards outside, but when I go inside it still trips the alarm and they become hostile again?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Confused at how you're actually meant to get into the farm? I did the Judas questline (the off duty guard never appeared however) and have the succubus hair/suit and can talk to the guards outside, but when I go inside it still trips the alarm and they become hostile again?
Are you trying to enter through the north entrance, that entrance is meant for employees. You can enter through the south entrance fine with the succubus suit, but you can't enter through the north entrance without being detected. You can enter through the north entrance in disguise if you have the nurse outfit unlocked from the perks room for newgame+.

Last edited:

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Are you trying to enter through the north entrance, that entrance is meant for employees. You can enter through the south entrance fine with the succubus suit, but you can't enter through the north entrance without being detected. You can enter through the north entrance in disguise if you have the nurse outfit unlocked from the perks room for newgame+.
Something must have bugged on that save, on ng+ it worked no issue.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
Here's the next . It's mainly just a bunch of typos and text clippings I fixed. I'll do another batch of typo fixes for the h-scenes and recollection room, after I finish editing another MTL that I'm working on. I should be done in a few days, then I'll resume with the next patch for this.
whats the other thingy you working for?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
whats the other thingy you working for?
I needed a break from rpgmaker, so I've been working on Ariari Anaman Succubus - Chinchin Haeteru Akumakko by Magenta Rose. It's a fairly short, well animated story that's basically about a futanari succubus and a man having sex. I'll probably be done with it tomorrow or by April 1st, then I'll probably move onto something else alongside with polishing up Pandora's Forest.

hi does any one have save with all the ending
Here's a in the perks room. Go down into the red portal to enter the recollection room for all the scenes or go up into the green portal to start newgame+. The file also contains all outfits, but you still need to have put the costume data in the correct folder and all journal entries unlocked. If you already have other saves then you just need the save file20 data, otherwise if your save folder is empty put the other files inside along with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2630045

Someone knows how to get to the 2F in stealth?

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes