4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Is it normal that you lose the ability to save after you tryed to steal from the amazons?

I found out that the text of the Transformed Li Chao is going out of the screen.

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Is it normal that you lose the ability to save after you tryed to steal from the amazons?
I found out that the text of the Transformed Li Chao is going out of the screen.
Nothing there should take away your ability to save as far as I know. Are you able to save once you're out of the village?

Edit: I went through my saves and and when I loaded one up I couldn't save either. I went back to the menu and loaded it up again and it was fine. I have no clue what could be causing that.

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Nothing there should take away your ability to save as far as I know. Are you able to save once you're out of the village?
Tryed again two times with loading the savefile and I could save after the thief scene.

I don´t know how I triggered this bug but I lost the ability to save permanently that one time.

Mistercimba

Aug 20, 2020
I'm replaying it all over thanks to the translation. There's a lot of stuff. Did anyone share a guide?
I was wondering if I can beat pandora in the castle the first time you fight her. There's no gatcha ability to deal enough damage to that shield

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I'm replaying it all over thanks to the translation. There's a lot of stuff. Did anyone share a guide?
I was wondering if I can beat pandora in the castle the first time you fight her. There's no gatcha ability to deal enough damage to that shield
Technically you can beat her before she runs off with your mate the first time you meet her after the the bridge fight. Although you either need a lot of Loops with NG+, cheat yourself the skills or grind like crazy.

Reactions: Mistercimba

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Think I asked this before but with some more traffic on the channel wondering if anyone else knows/has had any success with it. But is there a way to not lose virginity 1st day in the farm?

It looks like you can get an 'ability' for losing it on the two incubi but I'm not sure how that is possible since the scene with Melody happens beforehand and seems unavoidable.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
It looks like you can get an 'ability' for losing it on the two incubi but I'm not sure how that is possible since the scene with Melody happens beforehand and seems unavoidable.
While the ability is there, I have no clue how you would get there while retaining all forms of virginity. You'd have to somehow get captured without losing any form of virginity, not fail the beast event on the first day, then go talk to the npc to activate the incubi as an event that can occur, then make it through however many days until the event occurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: slmkaz

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
While the ability is there, I have no clue how you would get there while retaining all forms of virginity. You'd have to somehow get captured without losing any form of virginity, not fail the beast event on the first day, then go talk to the npc to activate the incubi as an event that can occur, then make it through however many days until the event occurs.
Yeah; I was able to do all that in a clean playthrough; but what I found is after you pass the beast event, and talk to the incubi to get them to say they'll 'book you' next time, you immediately go into the event with Pandora's cohorts, losing it immediately. Since the incubi scene was added recently, it's possible this is just an actual design issue, thus only able to be gotten via recollection.

Reactions: AceCyclone

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I managed to beat her by having a maxed armor, max health, as well as destroying the shield in less than 5 turns due to super vigor and half AP needed followed by the 15 damage attack (was still close though I didn't heal much)

Even unlocked some extra lines like "I didn't think you would manage this so soon" (or something like this) form Ymir

Reactions: Mistercimba

Mistercimba

Aug 20, 2020
cool! That's how you reach the happy ending then? I haven't unlocked the scene with the people with buckets in their heads (ranch). I think that's the only one left

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the next . There's a few places where text needs to be translated, but I'll probably focus on fixing messages going off the screen during battle.
Edit: Some names remained in japanese, I'll fix them in the next patch. Since there's a lot of troops dialogue that is cut off, I'll probably make that a patch by itself once done. Then move onto fixing the typos in the rest of the maps and what I can find in the common events. Now that I'm play testing, I noticed the cooldowns aren't showing I'll see if I can fix them in the next patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
This game is incredible, it hits all my buttons. Two questions:
For the underground farm area, Ymir mentions you could walk in as a customer if you dressed like a succubus. How do you do that? I tried all the dlc costumes, nothing worked.
And how (if you can) do you get to the area to the right of the amazon's village, the chief's area blocked off by that amazon saying femboys only? Is there a threshhold of development required to go through?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
This game is incredible, it hits all my buttons. Two questions:
For the underground farm area, Ymir mentions you could walk in as a customer if you dressed like a succubus. How do you do that? I tried all the dlc costumes, nothing worked.
And how (if you can) do you get to the area to the right of the amazon's village, the chief's area blocked off by that amazon saying femboys only? Is there a threshhold of development required to go through?
To sneak into the farm disguised as a succubus, you need to have finished Judas's questline to unlock her costume shop. It starts at the Yuriraune camp outside the castle to the east. Go north and defeat 3 rubber arachne to get the arachne npc to spawn. Go west of the castle and defeat 3 succubus security guards to get the succubus security guard to spawn. After talking to all of them, you'll be able to try and defeat Judas. In order to spot her you need the clarity buff, that allows you to see hidden passages and other things in the game. I think the easiest way is to wear the maid outfit set for the permanent clarity buff effect for as long as you wear it. Another way is to make berry jam using 5 berries, it only last a few hours though.

Once you have the buff, catch her in the northwest part of the map, I think she only appears at noon or night. Then go do her quiz fight in her home area around the top northwest corner. Additionally, once you beat the game and get the nurse succubus outfit perk, you could sneak in while wearing that.

In the amazoness village you can't get past that guard, it's just flavor text.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulBurner77

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
...I think their are some time mechanics that take place to, like certain npcs showing up at only certain times, so that is also something to watch out for.
Cool, did all that, Judas is where now? I checked the yuriraune camp, it's permanent protest so I assume not there. She's also not at the top left corner area where I fought her, rested for 2 days and tried it day and night. Is it just bugged?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Cool, did all that, Judas is where now? I checked the yuriraune camp, it's permanent protest so I assume not there. She's also not at the top left corner area where I fought her, rested for 2 days and tried it day and night. Is it just bugged?
Edit: Nevermind, she should only spawn in the Northwest map of Pandora's farm.

Edit: Also if you lose the fight, then she disappears for good unless reset, I think. It's the only quest you can fail.
You only need to catch her once and by talking to the 3 npcs , when you go to return their belongings, you get rewards from all 3.

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
You will find Judas only in daylight, if you use the "pocket watch" to see the time it´s between 80 and 180.

First you have to talk to the yuriraune for her to appear, the other two are optional, I found the spider but I never found the guard.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Try the area below the top northwest corner, she moves around between a them.

Edit: Also if you lose the fight, then she disappears for good unless reset, I think. It's the only quest you can fail.
You only need to catch her once and by talking to the 3 npcs , when you go to return their belongings, you get rewards from all 3.
You will find Judas only in daylight, if you use the "pocket watch" to see the time it´s between 80 and 180.

First you have to talk to the yuriraune for her to appear, the other two are optional, I found the spider but I never found the guard.
Yeah, got that, fought her, beat her, talked to the quest giver and finished the quest. She just doesn't spawn anywhere, not at the yuri camp, not where you fight her in the northwest, nowhere, doesn't matter what time it is. I reset it, assuming it was bugged, did it again, got to the same spot again where she doesn't spawn. Think I might just give up on this one, doesn't seem to work and if you can sneak in on run 2+ by grabbing a costume in the ng+ room that seems like an infinitely easier way to do this.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, got that, fought her, beat her, talked to the quest giver and finished the quest. She just doesn't spawn anywhere, not at the yuri camp, not where you fight her in the northwest, nowhere, doesn't matter what time it is. I reset it, assuming it was bugged, did it again, got to the same spot again where she doesn't spawn. Think I might just give up on this one, doesn't seem to work and if you can sneak in on run 2+ by grabbing a costume in the ng+ room that seems like an infinitely easier way to do this.
Edit: To spawn her the variable is tied to how many items you've returned to the various npcs. You need to have returned a minimum of 2 out of 3 items from the npcs. Once you've returned at least 2 items, head back in the evening or night and she'll be located where you fight.

Last edited:

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I probably already know the answer to this but is it actually possible to beat Pandora in that surprise encounter she pulls after the Hiei fight?

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes