4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
there are 2 tutorial entries in the journal View attachment 1085976
the latter one contains the pleasure attacks, the top the rest

EDIT: the virginity taken messages have the name untranslated View attachment 1085983

EDIT2: this line in the inventory is still untranslated (sorting?)
It appears that some of journal entries functions didn't update properly of just became blank after inserting with translator++, I'll fix that along with the double entries. Thanks for pointing that out.

The names of who takes your virginity, first kiss, etc. might be a bit time consuming. If I do translate those, then that'll be one of the last things to do.

As for the inventory you're right it's about sorting, but by looking at the plugin I wasn't sure if I'd break something if I changed it.

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The names of who takes your virginity, first kiss, etc. might be a bit time consuming. If I do translate those, then that'll be one of the last things to do.
As far as I see, Pandora is the only one left i think, the sex state change is not translated and most of the journal is cut of by the screen and needs a second page.

ricody

Feb 9, 2020
i dont know which link or dlc you guys are saying i tried to find it but i didnt found one (maybe im blind) can someone dm the first guy who uploaded it to get the dlc again or at least give me the name so i can find the file somewhere i have a few sources (that being said if its fan project or a private dlc i cant find it)
I meant the costumes DLC, the costumes that acecyclones explained how to get on page 9. It was mitsushi who uploaded it on that same page but it expired

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
I meant the costumes DLC, the costumes that acecyclones explained how to get on page 9. It was mitsushi who uploaded it on that same page but it expired
i messaged the person who last posted it on page 9 hopefully he will get in touch and give me the link then i will post it here or he will do it , just in case i will keep looking to see if i'll find it (his last online date is february 28 so...)

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
i have the set but dont ask me about the password
Oh you actually saved me a lot of trouble

and here is the password for everything (im going to have nice long sleep it was bothering me all night to find this damn thing)
Thank you.
If you're having trouble finding the locations of the outfits, here are the locations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I've attached an updated save for the recollection room. Go down into the red portal to access the recollection room or up into the green portal to start newgame+.
For installing it you should find the two files that are not cg and copy them to (www\img\pictures) to make it work

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
How do you cast the 18 MP (AP) Dancing Lightning? It only goes to 10 MP... Can you precast something that makes your next attack cheaper?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How do you cast the 18 MP (AP) Dancing Lightning? It only goes to 10 MP... Can you precast something that makes your next attack cheaper?
Gogatsu Hawk will reduce all skill AP by half for your next turn when used.
It's a SSR from the first gacha pack, but you can get it for 8,000 essence from Ymir, press "e" to open a shortcut or goto your abilities tab and select adventurer, then aquire skills, enhancements skills, first set, then buy the skill for 400 proficiency.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManiacSquisher

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
I was able to ask Ymir almost immediately after the Gacha was introduced; you have to check the option 'Ask Ymir a Question' and then four or five down the question on how to make more money comes up.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I also found a bug by the "Skill Proficiency Transfer" it says the Skill Proficiency will be transferred into the next lap but that does´nt seem the case when I looked into the "Check Status" in the next lap, if I understand the system right.
If they get reset on the next lap then I probably messed up the meaning of the translation. The only other thing I think it could mean is that certain skills like "slay goblin", "hunt follower", "scatter kick", "w-cleave", and "whirlwind attack" that can only be learned through spending proficiency in the acquire skills menu are kept for the next lap, so you don't have to continually purchase them from lap to lap. So it might translate to "Proficiency specific skills will be transferred to the next lap."

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out, yeah it meant that those specific skills gained through spending proficiency are carried over to the next lap. I'll fix it in the next patch.

Last edited:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Also just noticed in the DLC file; there's a goblin foursome scene that I've never seen before, is that cg only or is that actually possible to get in game?

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
THANK YOU TRANSLATORBRO!

Also just noticed in the DLC file; there's a goblin foursome scene that I've never seen before, is that cg only or is that actually possible to get in game?
No idea, tried to trigger this scene any way I can, I think it's only CG

Reactions: slmkaz

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
THANK YOU TRANSLATORBRO!

No idea, tried to trigger this scene any way I can, I think it's only CG
Makes sense; I figured at first it was just that, but since the other CG actually made it into the final game, thought maybe I was missing something. Not sure if the sequel will feature Gawain even at all, but if so maybe it will be in the next game.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes