4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm checking out that part of the game and for some reason it seems like the text for that part is not edited at all even though I'm sure I did.
Edit: thanks for pointing that out, there seems to be a few parts that for some reason didn't import the text correctly. When comparing the patch I put out with my other version, it seems like there's about 500 passages as far as I can tell, that somehow did not get imported correctly. I'll probably put a patch out tomorrow that fixes those passages along with the armor descriptions and journal.
Thanks to you, aside from those the rest of the translation is very good and enjoyable. You did an awesome work mate

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Oh holy shit the timing; literally just checked up on this game today because I was trying to find out what ever happened to it; really glad to see the translation is basically done! Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into this!
Edit: Quick question though; from the 1.3 update, does the new event imply there will be a second game by 'To be Continued' or is that just a translation thing?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Edit: Quick question though; from the 1.3 update, does the new event imply there will be a second game by 'To be Continued' or is that just a translation thing?
The game is complete, but the creator sets up the game for a sequel. They will probably tie in other arthurian legends characters, from what I can tell. If you want the extra outfits there was a download for them a few pages back I think on 8 or 9. As far as my progress, the outfit descriptions and passages that got converted to mtl have been fixed, right now I'm just formatting the journal into something readable.

Last edited:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Appreciate the quick response; hope the game gets a sequel, I know it's a niche genre but it's shockingly good for a 1 person writer, developer and illustrator.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I got this error after being defeated by Pandora after the amazon area.
Do you know how far into the scene it occurred or the portion of text behind it?

Edit: I got the error when the game is set to english, are you playing the game with the english edited mtl patch or just english. You want to be playing the game with the english edited mtl patch selected otherwise the game will throw various errors at different points in the game. If that's the issue you can goto your inventory and use the adventurer item under your abilities tab then select change language, and finally select the english edited MTL patch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2630045

Can someon reupload the DLC link from page 9? Looks like it's gone.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Do you know how far into the scene it occurred or the portion of text behind it?

Edit: I got the error when the game is set to english, are you playing the game with the english edited mtl patch or just english. You want to be playing the game with the english edited mtl patch selected otherwise the game will throw various errors at different points in the game. If that's the issue you can goto your inventory and use the adventurer item under your abilities tab then select change language, and finally select the english edited MTL patch.
I was the language, i also found out that if you start a game before the language patch some names like the name in the stats are untranslated, but if you start a game after the language patch the name is tranlated.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I was the language, i also found out that if you start a game before the language patch some names like the name in the stats are untranslated, but if you start a game after the language patch the name is tranlated.
That's a good point, I'll mention for people to start a new game in my post.
Hopefully starting a new game will fix the issue.

Last edited:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
First time I always lose; but whether she takes your virginity (If you have it) depends how well you do.

My Question is; it seems some 'Abilities' are only able to be learned in CG Mode, unless someone has found a way to do this. Apparently you can lose anal virginity to Linen and Hemp, but how is it possible when the morning of you lose it automatically via Melody and Isabella event? Is it actually possible to start escaping before the first event in the farm?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I did it. I defeated Pandora in her farm by maxing my armor and destroying the barrier in 4-5 turns :D

EDIT: btw it was the first lap

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the next . Unless something there does not work, I'll continue on resizing the text for items and formatting the journal entries.
Edit: The update broke some journal entries, but since I'll be working on those, I'll have that fixed in the next patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Here's the next . Unless something there does not work, I'll continue on resizing the text for items and formatting the journal entries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are 2 tutorial entries in the journal 1615840370770.png
the latter one contains the pleasure attacks, the top the rest

EDIT: the virginity taken messages have the name untranslated 1615840702243.png

EDIT2: this line in the inventory is still untranslated (sorting?)

Last edited:
Reactions: AceCyclone

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
You need the dlc patch for it to work but the one that is uploaded on page 9 doesn't work anymore. I don't got it either, if someone can reupload it, it would be much appreciated.
i dont know which link or dlc you guys are saying i tried to find it but i didnt found one (maybe im blind) can someone dm the first guy who uploaded it to get the dlc again or at least give me the name so i can find the file somewhere i have a few sources (that being said if its fan project or a private dlc i cant find it)

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes