4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
In the third area, the area outside Pandora's farm, I believe you have to start a questline at the yuriraune camp. Talk to the npc with the quest marker above their head there, the yuriraune will then hint to go north. Once you go up north, talk to the rubber arachne npc there, they will then hint about a security guard in the western area of the map. Once you find the security, guard they will direct you towards the general location of Judas.

In order to spot Judas on the map you need to make berry jam using 5 berries and eat that for a temporary clarity buff, so that you can see her or you can craft and wear the maid outfit for a permanent version of the buff. Once you have the buff, catch her a few times in the north west corner of the map and then she'll eventually settle down in her home area. I think she only appears on the map at certain times of the day if I remember correctly. Her home area should be close to where you catch her, up in the north west corner of the map. After that simply win the battle against her and you unlock her shop.

I think their are some time mechanics that take place to, like certain npcs showing up at only certain times, so that is also something to watch out for.
if i remember correctly, you wait a day after defeating her then she appear to sell clothes

Usasuke9990

Dec 4, 2020
In the third area, the area outside Pandora's farm, I believe you have to start a questline at the yuriraune camp. Talk to the npc with the quest marker above their head there, the yuriraune will then hint to go north. Once you go up north, talk to the rubber arachne npc there, they will then hint about a security guard in the western area of the map. Once you find the security, guard they will direct you towards the general location of Judas.

In order to spot Judas on the map you need to make berry jam using 5 berries and eat that for a temporary clarity buff, so that you can see her or you can craft and wear the maid outfit for a permanent version of the buff. Once you have the buff, catch her a few times in the north west corner of the map and then she'll eventually settle down in her home area. I think she only appears on the map at certain times of the day if I remember correctly. Her home area should be close to where you catch her, up in the north west corner of the map. After that simply win the battle against her and you unlock her shop.

I think their are some time mechanics that take place to, like certain npcs showing up at only certain times, so that is also something to watch out for.

cool am relly thankful

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Progress update, proofreading is 74% complete with 20,322/27,407 passages complete.

I was thinking about having two patches for the game, one just being the base edited MTL, and the other would be the same just with a modified skill and easier access to scenes in the recollection room. For testing purposes I reworked the skill that skips your turn for 8 turns, to instead reduce your health to 1 instantly so that you may then choose which special pleasure attack you'd like to finish you off.

When you're defeated by a special attack in battle you get a slightly longer scene, than when it regularly hits you in battle. So by using the skill to reduce your health, then selecting the skill you want to finish you off, you are then guaranteed the longer scene since it will be the finishing blow. As for the recollection room I couldn't find the beast bad end so I added a option to view that and for Hiei while you can view her bad end through battle, I also added a option to skip straight to it instead.

I could probably put up the the other defeats for quick viewing that require a more specific requirement than just surrendering, like with the succubus employees. That'll only be in the modified version though. I'll probably put both out and people can choose which ever one they want.
Could you just release the translated version and then do these changes later on?
Sorry to rush you but I'm really really looking forward to your work! Thanks again for everything you've done!

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Could you just release the translated version and then do these changes later on?
Sorry to rush you but I'm really really looking forward to your work! Thanks again for everything you've done!
No problem, the modifications have already been made, essentially I just need to continue to finish proofreading, then both will be done. Some of the h-scenes have needed quite a bit of re-editing while going through them so it's been taking some time. I've also been a little busy the past few days so It's only about 81% complete, since the work pace has been relatively stable, I expect this should be done by the 9th or 10th.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Progress update, 91.4% complete with 25,108/27,467 passages read through. I definitely won't be done on the 9th or 10th like I thought, that seems to have happened a lot, sorry. I'll put in a little bit more time than usual to hopefully finish up by the 12th or 13th. I do have to manually format some items so that the writing doesn't get clipped off on the screen, because of being limited to two lines of text in the inventory menu. I think there is a way to add more lines in the inventory menu, but I was just going to resize the text instead.

Last edited:

Futanaddict

Dec 25, 2019
Progress update, 91.4% complete with 25,108/27,467 passages read through. I definitely won't be done on the 9th or 10th like I thought, that seems to have happened a lot, sorry. I'll put in a little bit more time than usual to hopefully finish up by the 12th or 13th. I do have to manually format some items so that the writing doesn't get clipped off on the screen, because of being limited to two lines of text in the inventory menu. I think there is a way to add more lines in the inventory menu, but I was just going to resize the text instead.
Thank you for your hard work, can't wait for the release!

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
Holy shit, I didn't know this was still being worked on. I only came by because I was having a crash on Pandora and wanted a fresh install. Thanks man!

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Just to be sure ive been trying to find a game like pandoras forest and i have been unsuccessful is there anyone here with recommendations or discoveries to help me out(just to be exact i mostly care about the trap boy part if it has futa in it,it will be bonus)

Yoko_666

Feb 22, 2020
Just to be sure ive been trying to find a game like pandoras forest and i have been unsuccessful is there anyone here with recommendations or discoveries to help me out(just to be exact i mostly care about the trap boy part if it has futa in it,it will be bonus)

https://f95zone.to/threads/witchload-v0-5-2-demo-stocking-boys-world.27319/

https://f95zone.to/threads/frontier...-of-lust-in-poluluka-v1-1-fushidaratei.15230/

https://f95zone.to/threads/hard-love-v0-08-alpha-mmv-deepbride.19663/

There is Tales of Androgyny which is an obvious one too

Reactions: 21_chan

Usasuke9990

Dec 4, 2020
earn your freedom. And if you want futa on male you got hard love and futadomworld

Reactions: 21_chan

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I just finished the last of the translation, just need to finish fixing menu text that goes off screen, then upload it.
Should be done within 2 hours and to keep things simple I'm just going to upload the base translation without the extra skill modifications. There are a few very small things that still need to be translated, but I'll add those when I do another patch to fix typos and sentences that need to be reworked.

Futanaddict

Dec 25, 2019
I just finished the last of the translation, just need to finish fixing menu text that goes off screen, then upload it.
Should be done within 2 hours and to keep things simple I'm just going to upload the base translation without the extra skill modifications. There are a few very small things that still need to be translated, but I'll add those when I do another patch to fix typos and sentences that need to be reworked.
No need to rush don't worry, thank you for translating!

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes