• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
did you try using Deepl? May help.

btw, does any one know the meta skills? I suffer a lot after the ranch because the skill doesn't do enough damage
I've been using DeepL mainly, along with translator aggregator and jisho. Those parts aren't to big of a deal, but occasionally there are parts where slang is used and it doesn't have a proper translation for english.

As for the meta skills I'm not sure, but skills that raise your AP are nice to have to speed along minor fights. I changed the skills names, but in the first gacha pack there is the temper spirt gem that raises maximum AP by 1. In the second gacha pack there is the focus breathing gem where you can raise your AP by 2 or heal 10 HP. Fighting spirit can also raise your AP while healing you for 4 HP.

Ice blade is a a nice move to have for its freeze effect. If you have Kurama's multi strike special skill it can make the fights pretty easy if you store up enough AP to use it continuously. You can also use the adventurer item under your abilities tab to learn any move that you want, as long as you have progressed far enough into the game, you also need to have enough proficiency points to spend on the moves.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I've been using DeepL mainly, along with translator aggregator and jisho. Those parts aren't to big of a deal, but occasionally there are parts where slang is used and it doesn't have a proper translation for english.
Maybe talking with the dev on twitter? I believe he was looking for someone to translate for him.

As for the meta skills I'm not sure, but skills that raise your AP are nice to have to speed along minor fights. I changed the skills names, but in the first gacha pack there is the temper spirt gem that raises maximum AP by 1. In the second gacha pack there is the focus breathing gem where you can raise your AP by 2 or heal 10 HP. Fighting spirit can also raise your AP while healing you for 4 HP.

Ice blade is a a nice move to have for its freeze effect. If you have Kurama's multi strike special skill it can make the fights pretty easy if you store up enough AP to use it continuously. You can also use the adventurer item under your abilities tab to learn any move that you want, as long as you have progressed far enough into the game, you also need to have enough proficiency points to spend on the moves.
Hm... so is better save money to open gacha after the ranch for better skill?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Maybe talking with the dev on twitter? I believe he was looking for someone to translate for him.
This is just an english edited MTL. Some passages get re written, sometimes I remove a word in the wrong place, add words when needed, etc.
While I'm putting effort into this, I don't think this edited mtl with my writing is refined enough to become an official translation.

Hm... so is better save money to open gacha after the ranch for better skill?
You might as well spend the demon coins you get on the gacha, if you get trash skills exchange them for essence in Yumir's shop. Flowers you can collect can be exchanged for a decent amount of essence too. I mainly just exchanged items for essence then purchased the skills using the essence directly. Also in the second gacha pack there is a move called 弧月斬 or Arc moon slash that is a pretty good multi hit skill that I forgot about.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawnCry

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's nice to know that the game will have an edited MTL, I tried to actually do one but unfortunately I was breaking the game, for example related to clothes when I tried to translate it suddenly I couldn't equip any armor in game because it was missing some image file.

Basically I felt you had to be incredibly careful to not break stuff while translating. Even more the english version is heavily bugged, for example with the brothel it literally crashes.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I'm about 90% complete with the edited MTL. The dialogue for the troops category has been pretty lengthy, I was expecting simple sentences, but they've been some of the longest so far in the game. With that being said the last few thousand passages have been taking up more time than usual, so it looks like It will take an extra week to finish it. I'll also need a few days to proof read through it all, so I'm thinking it should be done around the 12th of next month.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
I'm about 90% complete with the edited MTL. The dialogue for the troops category has been pretty lengthy, I was expecting simple sentences, but they've been some of the longest so far in the game. With that being said the last few thousand passages have been taking up more time than usual, so it looks like It will take an extra week to finish it. I'll also need a few days to proof read through it all, so I'm thinking it should be done around the 12th of next month.
You're literally the reason I originally uploaded this lol I just was hoping someone could figure it out and you're doing it I thank you!

Etheric

May 30, 2017
This is just an english edited MTL. Some passages get re written, sometimes I remove a word in the wrong place, add words when needed, etc.
While I'm putting effort into this, I don't think this edited mtl with my writing is refined enough to become an official translation.

You might as well spend the demon coins you get on the gacha, if you get trash skills exchange them for essence in Yumir's shop. Flowers you can collect can be exchanged for a decent amount of essence too. I mainly just exchanged items for essence then purchased the skills using the essence directly. Also in the second gacha pack there is a move called 弧月斬 or Arc moon slash that is a pretty good multi hit skill that I forgot about.
Well, an edited MTL is better than nothing right? I serious didn't understand much of the gacha thing but with a better translation maybe I will take the mechanic more serious.

The dev announce a new game apparently Female protagonist?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well, an edited MTL is better than nothing right? I serious didn't understand much of the gacha thing but with a better translation maybe I will take the mechanic more serious.

The dev announce a new game apparently Female protagonist?
Doubt so, all the MC's they have made are feminine traps so they will most likely continue to make those type of games

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The edited MTL is close to 94% complete. The troops dialogue has been a real slog to get through, so I decided to take a break for a few days. Once it's done I'll move on to proof reading it. I'm not sure how long it will take to proof read through it all though, the total amount of passages goes just over 27K excluding what was already in english. I'll be able to give a more accurate update for when it'll be done once I get to that part.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Sheesh man well either way however long it takes is no problem. The fact you're doing it at all is awesome. Yeah I figured that part would take a while.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
The edited MTL is close to 94% complete. The troops dialogue has been a real slog to get through, so I decided to take a break for a few days. Once it's done I'll move on to proof reading it. I'm not sure how long it will take to proof read through it all though, the total amount of passages goes just over 27K excluding what was already in english. I'll be able to give a more accurate update for when it'll be done once I get to that part.
Not to be too hasty but could you post your work even thought it's not yet completed? Anyway thanks for doing this!!

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Not to be too hasty but could you post your work even thought it's not yet completed? Anyway thanks for doing this!!
It's all good, I want to be done too. I should be able to get a good chunk of it done over the weekend, probably will be at about 99% done on Monday. I know that you probably wouldn't mind playing an unpolished version, but with me being so close to finishing it up, it doesn't sit well with me letting someone play an inferior version compared to what it will be.
I'm sorry I hope you understand.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
It's all good, I want to be done too. I should be able to get a good chunk of it done over the weekend, probably will be at about 99% done on Monday. I know that you probably wouldn't mind playing an unpolished version, but with me being so close to finishing it up, it doesn't sit well with me letting someone play an inferior version compared to what it will be.
I'm sorry I hope you understand.
I understand, if you need any help please do not hesitate to ask.
Thanks again!

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The english edited MTL is about 96% complete. Unfortunately while working on the common events I noticed that translations that I had edited before weren't actually edited. I haven't worked on the common events for a while, so I think that when I merged my v1.26 with v1.31 trans files in translator++, I might have accidentally overwrote them. That would have been months ago and I've made a lot of progress since then, so nothing else should hopefully be effected, but it did set me back a little. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
The english edited MTL is about 96% complete. Unfortunately while working on the common events I noticed that translations that I had edited before weren't actually edited. I haven't worked on the common events for a while, so I think that when I merged my v1.26 with v1.31 trans files in translator++, I might have accidentally overwrote them. That would have been months ago and I've made a lot of progress since then, so nothing else should hopefully be effected, but it did set me back a little. Sorry for the delay.
If you'd like a hand with proof-reading i'd be happy to help. Cheers for your work so far :D

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
If you'd like a hand with proof-reading i'd be happy to help. Cheers for your work so far :D
Thanks I'll keep it in mind, I honestly don't know how long it'll take to proof read. Once I start though, if I think it'll take me more than a week, then I might request some help to speed it along.

Last edited:

kleenixkill

Jan 8, 2021
So how much can the main character actually transform in this game prior to being captured at the milk farm by the lead succubus.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I wonder if this game would get full translation one day. I know it partial translated but at first sex scene after being defeated Ive found found out there was no translation, it kinda killed all the desire to play game :( although I did like it.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
So how much can the main character actually transform in this game prior to being captured at the milk farm by the lead succubus.
Besides certain sex stats being raised and given abilities for them, I can't recall any transformations, sorry. There's only a few transformations that actually effect the cgs in general.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I wonder if this game would get full translation one day. I know it partial translated but at first sex scene after being defeated Ive found found out there was no translation, it kinda killed all the desire to play game :( although I did like it.
I've been working on an English edited MTL translation, currently it's 98% done being edited. It still will need to be proof read though. I'll be giving another update on Monday.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HugeCarb
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes