4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I've been working on an English edited MTL translation, currently it's 98% done being edited. It still will need to be proof read though. I'll be giving another update on Monday.
Cool. Thanks for your work on MTL translation. Looking forward play game with your translation :)

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The game is very close to being 100% completely edited, at least in terms of passages. The entries for the adventurers journal has been quite lengthy, around 24K words. I can probably have it done by Friday, then begin proof reading what others have already started. Until I get to proof reading I won't be able to give an accurate date for when this will be done.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The proofreading is 39% complete, with about 16,600 more passages to go. This would have actually been quicker, but a lot of the earlier maps have needed to be re-edited. If I work on just the map data I should finish them all around 55% and the rest of the proofreading should be much quicker. There's nothing left after this though, all the ingame menus have been translated and I've already play tested the game with a basic mtl, so none of the editing should have broke anything.

There was only one bug that I ran into and that was when your name gets changed at the genji amazoness village, and that your new name would remain in japanese. I think it's stored in a variable somewhere, but that'll probably be the last thing I fix.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
The proofreading is 39% complete, with about 16,600 more passages to go. This would have actually been quicker, but a lot of the earlier maps have needed to be re-edited. If I work on just the map data I should finish them all around 55% and the rest of the proofreading should be much quicker. There's nothing left after this though, all the ingame menus have been translated and I've already play tested the game with the base mtl, so none of the editing should have broke anything.

There was only one bug that I ran into and that was when your name gets changed at the genji amazoness village, and that your new name would remain in japanese. I think it's stored in a variable somewhere, but that'll probably be the last thing I fix.
dude just goodjob on the translation i hope it turn out to be great (everything is better than MTL, LOL) i hope i see you on other things too , I played this game awhile ago and when i heard that someone is translating it , it was like giving a candy to a kid for me, overall thanks for your work:love:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Translator-bro, what's the status on your work? I can't wait!
Right now its about 63% proofread, with 17,187/27,406 passages read through. I would probably have been done or be putting finishing touches on the project by now, but some of the earlier maps and h-scenes were edited with mainly google and bing translators, which in my opinion aren't nearly as good as the DeepL translator, so I've been editing those maps while proofreading what's done. I'll be giving another update on Monday, I can probably get a decent chunk done on Sunday, so I'm thinking I can hit 75% by sometime on Monday, hopefully.

Last edited:

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Don't need to rush when you are so close to finishing, take the time you need. Thanks so much for your (and proofreaders) hard work.

Reactions: 21_chan

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Right now its about 63% proofread, with 17,187/27,406 passages read through. I would probably have been done or be putting finishing touches on the project by now, but some of the earlier maps and h-scenes were edited with mainly google and bing translators, which in my opinion aren't nearly as good as the DeepL translator, so I've been editing those maps while proofreading what's done. I'll be giving another update on Monday, I can probably get a decent chunk done on Sunday, so I'm thinking I can hit 75% by sometime on Monday, hopefully.
yeah take your time we will be waiting and nice nickname you got there translator-bro:LOL:
goodluck translator bro

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Progress update, proofreading is 74% complete with 20,322/27,407 passages complete.

I was thinking about having two patches for the game, one just being the base edited MTL, and the other would be the same just with a modified skill and easier access to scenes in the recollection room. For testing purposes I reworked the skill that skips your turn for 8 turns, to instead reduce your health to 1 instantly so that you may then choose which special pleasure attack you'd like to finish you off.

When you're defeated by a special attack in battle you get a slightly longer scene, than when it regularly hits you in battle. So by using the skill to reduce your health, then selecting the skill you want to finish you off, you are then guaranteed the longer scene since it will be the finishing blow. As for the recollection room I couldn't find the beast bad end so I added a option to view that and for Hiei while you can view her bad end through battle, I also added a option to skip straight to it instead.

I could probably put up the the other defeats for quick viewing that require a more specific requirement than just surrendering, like with the succubus employees. That'll only be in the modified version though. I'll probably put both out and people can choose which ever one they want.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
how to find the girl with red and white hair the one who sell clothes too
In the third area, the area outside Pandora's farm, I believe you have to start a questline at the yuriraune camp. Talk to the npc with the quest marker above their head there, the yuriraune will then hint to go north. Once you go up north, talk to the rubber arachne npc there, they will then hint about a security guard in the western area of the map. Once you find the security, guard they will direct you towards the general location of Judas.

In order to spot Judas on the map you need to make berry jam using 5 berries and eat that for a temporary clarity buff, so that you can see her or you can craft and wear the maid outfit for a permanent version of the buff. Once you have the buff, catch her a few times in the north west corner of the map and then she'll eventually settle down in her home area. I think she only appears on the map at certain times of the day if I remember correctly. Her home area should be close to where you catch her, up in the north west corner of the map. After that simply win the battle against her and you unlock her shop.

I think their are some time mechanics that take place to, like certain npcs showing up at only certain times, so that is also something to watch out for.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes