4.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 23, 2017
I probably already know the answer to this but is it actually possible to beat Pandora in that surprise encounter she pulls after the Hiei fight?
I didn't do it myself, so it might not work but...
First be sure you download the translation patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirno

Jan 18, 2018
Here's the next . From here I'll keep fixing anything that people report, but otherwise I'm going to keep fixing typos throughout the story, then release that as the next patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really grate work, thanks.
But with this patch loosing bottom part of wife dress

Reactions: AceCyclone

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
guys every time I shut down my laptop
the saves disappear
strangely the save in the game file file is there but the game doesnt relize them

TheClap007

Feb 13, 2018
So I have a question about the third area. The castle like place with security guards everywhere and multiple options to enter. One of the options was to get a disguise and pretend to be an employee. So I got the maid outfit and I go to the north entrance but I always get attacked. Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or if I misunderstood it?

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
So I got the maid outfit and I go to the north entrance but I always get attacked. Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or if I misunderstood it?
Not the maid outfit, but the succubus outfit sold by Judas in the northwest after her side quest.

To start the side quest first find the girl with the quest marker in the east camp some time other than during their protest to start the quest to hunt Judas down, then a Latex Arachne and a Guard will appear in the northeast and southwest after fighting them a few times and give you their own quests to hunt down Judas. After hunting down and fighting Judas return 2/3 of the quest items, then she will appear as a shopkeeper and add a shortcut back to her hideout.

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
I've read through this thread(with adhd) and I have a couple of questions/thoughts if you guys are willing to answer.

- There's a sign in the third area directly to the east. Says it has a lens on the side and the MC comments he 'has no buissness in the Succubus World'. I'm guessing you can't go there in the game and that's just a hint to a DLC/Sequel or something?

- What is the max lever for each body part? I saw something like 'puffy nipples' and 'wide ass' when accidentally spoiled myself in the red-endgame-room-thingy. Also saw the MC having boobs, is that possible outside cutscenes?

- Is the only way to level your body simply to grind mobs over and over? And are the only mobs that attack your ass the worms/purple blob?

- The link that was provided somewhere around page 9 here to the DLC didn't have the DLC clothes right? The link is dead btw.

- Some guards told me when i was in succubus disguise that if i don't return the key during the night the guards will get angry. But i didn't see a way to return the key? Also what's the point of stealing the key? Just to open random doors to get random loot?

Thanks! This is my first post on this forum btw so sorry if I did something stupid and the amount of questions.

Edit: oh yeah the game crashes when you loose your kiss virginity to a futa during the prostitution scenes.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I've read through this thread(with adhd) and I have a couple of questions/thoughts if you guys are willing to answer.

- There's a sign in the third area directly to the east. Says it has a lens on the side and the MC comments he 'has no buissness in the Succubus World'. I'm guessing you can't go there in the game and that's just a hint to a DLC/Sequel or something?

- What is the max lever for each body part? I saw something like 'puffy nipples' and 'wide ass' when accidentally spoiled myself in the red-endgame-room-thingy. Also saw the MC having boobs, is that possible outside cutscenes?

- Is the only way to level your body simply to grind mobs over and over? And are the only mobs that attack your ass the worms/purple blob?

- The link that was provided somewhere around page 9 here to the DLC didn't have the DLC clothes right? The link is dead btw.

- Some guards told me when i was in succubus disguise that if i don't return the key during the night the guards will get angry. But i didn't see a way to return the key? Also what's the point of stealing the key? Just to open random doors to get random loot?

Thanks! This is my first post on this forum btw so sorry if I did something stupid and the amount of questions.

Edit: oh yeah the game crashes when you loose your kiss virginity to a futa during the prostitution scenes.
1. You can´t go there and thats it.

2. 3. Max level is 3 and you level them up mostly after you got beaten by Pandora.
The succubus costume has boobs if you mean that, if you mean something else it´s just fat concentated in the breasts area.

4. On another page is an new link.

5.The key is only for the doors.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Certain enemies will only target and develop certain areas. If you want to level up your body abilities, then surrendering is probably the quickest. Although it's probably best not to develop your body too early on, because you will take more damage the more developed your body becomes. Enhancing your clothes helps offset that though.
Try using this post for the link to the dlc.
Two of the folders have the costume data in them.
Copy and paste the rpgmvp files inside those two folders into your www/img/pictures folder.
My recent patch should have fixed the issue. Do you know if it was the kiss with the "tan succubus" from the handjob event or the "clean looking succubus" from the blowjob event. I'm having no issues when testing it out, but I can take a better look if I know which scene.

Reactions: Ame2for1

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
My recent patch should have fixed the issue. Do you know if it was the kiss with the "tan succubus" from the handjob event or the "clean looking succubus" from the blowjob event. I'm having no issues when testing it out, but I can take a better look if I know which scene.
It was actually both, i tried to deny the handjob one and continue after that and then i got a crash during the blowjob event too.
And thanks for answering, both of you!

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
how to get this
Pretty sure it's just extra art; given that the cg doesn't appear to be in game files by name. If you look at the other dlc packs which 'add content', the file extensions are different too. Thinking it's just omake; unless there's another dlc we don't know about.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes