4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
so i found that you need to find and add some pictures for some of the clothes to work. however i couldn't get the bunny suit to work anyone know about that?
The bunny outfit is the only one that there are no files for.

so how do you get the dlc outfits? can't seem to find a file for them online.
Check this post for instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
The NOPY links seems to download a whole other game. The _readm.txt of this other game reads:

[Game Story]
You meet an aggressive female soldier on the battlefield...
As she looks like she looks down on men,
so you rape her to your heart's content.

Obscenely tease an aggressive female soldier as much as you like in this game for jerking off!

[How To Start]
Double-click the .exe file inside the folder to start the game.
* the "(file name).exe" extension may not be visible depending on your settings.

[Controls]
Enjoy teasing a cute female soldier with the following buttons:
- A button to adjust the transparency of her clothes (100% -> 50% -> 0%)
- A button to start caressing her boobs
- A button to begin a thigh job (includes real sounds obtained from a real woman's body)
Enjoy teasing the cute female soldier using all of the buttons!
PC Game for Windows

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone know where to find/have a rip for the Bad End CGs? They're not in the Pictures folder (even after decrypting it) which is frankly bizzare as there are a few pics in there, and 2-3 scenes, just not the one for losing the first boss, Going to the 4th floor of the ranch etc.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
i download the nopy one and put the patch and it is pandora forest i don't know what game you get xD but can you pass me the name??

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

walleyebaseall

Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone know if the main characters are going to be the focus of the sequel? The main cast was very solid and would love to see more of their stories.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
i keep getting an error mid game with the yellow text that stops everything and gotta relaunch every time, quite annoying.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
i keep getting an error mid game with the yellow text that stops everything and gotta relaunch every time, quite annoying.
I've had to play through the game multiple times to correct typos and bugs, but I haven't ran into an error like that. If you can tell me at what part of the game in which the error occurs and what the error says, then I might be able to fix it. I'm working on another patch so if I can fix it then I'll include the fix with it.

Last edited:

johnnydepot13

May 2, 2017
I downloaded the game and added the patch but my inventory is not working properly. The inventory is still in japanese and no matter what item I pick up it doesn't show. Any help or ideas what I did wrong?

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
I've had to play through the game multiple times to correct typos and bugs, but I haven't ran into an error like that. If you can tell me at what part of the game in which the error occurs and what the error says, then I might be able to fix it. I'm working on another patch so if I can fix it then I'll include the fix with it.
I've realized a while back when i reported the a bug that you haven't experienced. When the game starts, you can select a language. 'English' or 'MTL Edited'. If you choose the wrong one you get loads of bugs and Japanese text on some inventory items.

Maybe should instruct people to choose the Edited MTL choice.

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Maybe should instruct people to choose the Edited MTL choice.
Since that question has come up a bit, it probably is a good idea to just remove the broken english option. I'll fix that in the patch.

I downloaded the game and added the patch but my inventory is not working properly. The inventory is still in japanese and no matter what item I pick up it doesn't show. Any help or ideas what I did wrong?
The only advice I can give for that is make sure you select the edited english MTL when starting a new game, you can change the language to the edited mtl by selecting the adventurer item in your abilities tab, but since you said that things are invisible you might need to select it when starting a new game. If starting a new game with the english edited mtl selected still doesn't work, then I'm not sure what the problem might be, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja and Ame2for1
Aug 27, 2020
I needed a break from rpgmaker, so I've been working on Ariari Anaman Succubus - Chinchin Haeteru Akumakko by Magenta Rose. It's a fairly short, well animated story that's basically about a futanari succubus and a man having sex. I'll probably be done with it tomorrow or by April 1st, then I'll probably move onto something else alongside with polishing up Pandora's Forest.

Here's a save in the perks room. Go down into the red portal to enter the recollection room for all the scenes or go up into the green portal to start newgame+. The file also contains all outfits, but you still need to have put the costume data in the correct folder and all journal entries unlocked. If you already have other saves then you just need the save file20 data, otherwise if your save folder is empty put the other files inside along with it.
Yo you still working? I'm a huge fan of it and would kill to see it translated, take your time tho, I know 45 mins of translation is one herculean feat

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How do I set up a camp? The translation mentioned: use the "dormant tool" of "item" you can break
Did you select english or edited mtl when starting the game? The edited mtl is the full english translation while the english option is broken. The regular english option will be an overlap of the poor partial english translation and my edited mtl translation, while it's playable it can lead to certain problems in game. If you are playing the correctly selected english edited mtl option, then I must have missed a faulty translation, it should be called sleeping equipment. You can find the sleeping equipment in your key items tab.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes