4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
Got a syntax error and it crashed after the scene where you jerk off the futa and she asks you to kiss her dick. Guess we need to wait for the complete translation, unless someone has a solution.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Got a syntax error and it crashed
Did you select english or japanese when starting the game? Playing it in english mode with the english mtl will work, but not all of the conditional branches and the like are done for the english mode which will most likely be the cause for that error. You can select the adventurer item in your key items tab in your inventory to get the option to change the language to japanese. If you select japanese with the machine translation applied then you should be good to go. If you are already playing in japanese mode and the error still persists then I'm not sure what is causing the error.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Here you go here are all the things I got from their Ci-en the text file codes has the codes for the game but I couldn't figure out where all those were located.

Cirno

Jan 18, 2018
Here you go here are all the things I got from their Ci-en the text file codes has the codes for the game but I couldn't figure out where all those were located.
Wow, really thank you

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Edit: The method to attain these outfits changed. You can spend your accumulated sei to purchase them in the perks room after you lose or beat the game.

Thank you.
If you're having trouble finding the locations of the outfits, here are the locations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I've attached an updated save for the recollection room. Go down into the red portal to access the recollection room or up into the green portal to start newgame+.
Edit: Removed old save. Use the new one in the OP.

Last edited:

Mistercimba

Aug 20, 2020
Thank you so much man. I'll look forward to try to support shiga again, when they fix their credit thing :)

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
How do you unlock the goblin spitroast scene? Even in the final memory level I can't find it
Also merry christmas guys

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
...but the translation is stated right on the dlsite page that it's not finished, so I give it a pass.

im not seeing where the "in progress translation" anywhere. could you point that out forme?

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
im not seeing where the "in progress translation" anywhere. could you point that out forme?
Shiganoma, or someone affiliated, removed it from the store page. It came out a year ago, and the game was "finished" but has had new content added, and I haven't played in a while, but my guess is the translation was either completed or scrapped.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
how do I increase normal damage? let's say 1 skill to deal not 1 but 6 units of damage?!
I'm not too familiar with the buffs in the game some of them can be confusing, but the main increase in damage that I remember was when you reach a certain part in the story you receive a power up that triples your damage during daytime.

Reactions: AZAZAEV

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How to get the best ending?
I'll leave a small guide on how to get the various endings.
Also, for how body development levels are tracked it goes off of what levels your body parts are.
So having nipples lv 2 and penis lv 1, would mean you have an overall body development level of 3.

Last edited:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
some good and benevolent soul, pls help this magnificent game to be fully translated
I think the dev gave up in the idea of translating the story and just translated the items(not sure)
Well there a possibility to use the Translator++ but the writing of the game is very difficulty for the Google translator to understand...

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes