4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
That dude is fckn masterpiece. Just doing the same (Marie Rose and Anal) lol. Someone should say him that there is a plenty of characters that is way better then this anime hoe :cautious:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
That dude is fckn masterpiece. Just doing the same (Marie Rose and Anal) lol. Someone should say him that there is a plenty of characters that is way better then this anime hoe :cautious:
Sounds like a grudge from DOA online matches vs Marie Rose mains. I know I enjoy StonedDude's videos for the same reason (but with Chun-Li/SFV instead).
But seriously, yeah. Marie needs a vacation at this point. I mean, look at the link descriptions in OP: MRA, MRA everywhere...

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowned999

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Sounds like a grudge from DOA online matches vs Marie Rose mains. I know I enjoy StoneDude's videos for the same reason (but with Chun-Li/SFV instead).
But seriously, yeah. Marie needs a vacation at this point. I mean, look at the link descriptions in OP: MRA, MRA everywhere...
This is just waste of talent. I bet artist can't iprove his/her skill doing the same again and again.

• Sad
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
This is just waste of talent. I bet artist can't iprove his/her skill doing the same again and again.
My two cents, is that the lighting solution needs a bit of a tonedown: the bloom effect has been so strong that I can't even see the skin textures so well. As for the MRA abuse... it's not just the character and the orifice that are overused at this point... I think they need a real change of pace, costumes, scenery, etc... something with more mood and atmosphere than the usual library/living room assblasting sessions. Also more reactivity from the female would be great too; seeing a girlie just taking it lying down with little passion or care, kinda gets stale real quick.
Would be nice to see some other bench sitters finally getting the bum-bombing treatment instead. Nico or Kanna would be excellent alternatives, for those who like'em petite (like most of his patreon supporters seem to be). Characters from other franchises would be great too.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes