Others Completed Panic Diet!! [Final] [Panic OK]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview:
OH NO, TOO FAT!! Weight must be lost, not gained! Panic Diet!! is a finite runner with scaling difficulty, character progression and unconventional obstacles.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-21
Release Date: 2019-10-29
Developer: Panic OK!! -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thanks BaasB for the links!

photo1.jpg photo2.jpg photo3.jpg photo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
S L A M P I G
So it's like Fat Princess but in reverse and instead it's a running game? The art looks familiar...

Reactions: syslink

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's a really bad game. The lewd amounts to panty shots when she falls on the rocks. I understand, there were probably damage mitigation in the mind of the developer. Where the players have to choose the lesser of two bads in the run, as to simulate the struggle of losing weight... but the RNG is completely insane. Once you get to the jumping donuts you'll see what I mean.

My computer didn't like the downloads. So I bought it on steam for around 2½ dollars, to see how it was like. I don't recommend it for the lewds (as there's practically none), or for the gameplay (as it's bad and haven't been updated for years).

The graphics are sort of cute, so you can try it for that reason.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Zip from ANONFILE is 8.65 mb, while file from WORKUPLOAD and ZIPPISHARE is 8.25 so i guess Trojan are only on first site?
First of all no the one from anon is 8.25 as well if you actually download it, not sure why the website says otherwise.
Secondly get a proper anti-Virus if you are going to try and sound like you know what you are talking about litterally 0/61 detections on virusTotal from the zip downloaded from anonfiles

It's a really bad game. The lewd amounts to panty shots when she falls on the rocks. I understand, there were probably damage mitigation in the mind of the developer. Where the players have to choose the lesser of two bads in the run, as to simulate the struggle of losing weight... but the RNG is completely insane. Once you get to the jumping donuts you'll see what I mean.

My computer didn't like the downloads. So I bought it on steam for around 2½ dollars, to see how it was like. I don't recommend it for the lewds (as there's practically none), or for the gameplay (as it's bad and haven't been updated for years).

The graphics are sort of cute, so you can try it for that reason.
It is not really any particular enemy that is bad imo, but the RNG is too pure of an RNG, cause yes there are times litterally where you can't avoid stuff, and then I once even had a period where there was litterally NOTHING neither good or bad things, then I got ONE vegetable, and then again nothing and I ran out of stamina. So yeah pretty sure it is PURE RNG, no checks in place to make sure the player actually have a legit chance of going on, even if you have super-human reflexes. There is a reason RNG is almost never that pure in any games ever

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
First of all no the one from anon is 8.25 as well if you actually download it, not sure why the website says otherwise.
Secondly get a proper anti-Virus if you are going to try and sound like you know what you are talking about litterally 0/61 detections on virusTotal from the zip downloaded from anonfiles

It is not really any particular enemy that is bad imo, but the RNG is too pure of an RNG, cause yes there are times litterally where you can't avoid stuff, and then I once even had a period where there was litterally NOTHING neither good or bad things, then I got ONE vegetable, and then again nothing and I ran out of stamina. So yeah pretty sure it is PURE RNG, no checks in place to make sure the player actually have a legit chance of going on, even if you have super-human reflexes. There is a reason RNG is almost never that pure in any games ever
There is a definite escalation once the donuts arrive, as the enemies begin to be layered. Sure take the carrot that you need for stamina... it's just on top of 2 enemies. Rows of enemies you can't jump over without eating half of them. The donuts will catch you in the air if you try. It get's really bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justaregularcat

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Imagine showing this game to Twitter lol
The shitstorm hurricane would be hilarious to watch.

Edit: So tags said No Sexual Content, but the Genre in the post say sexual content.
Which is it? (I know it is most likely the former, but just want to make sure because wording.)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Imagine showing this game to Twitter lol
The shitstorm hurricane would be hilarious to watch.

Edit: So tags said No Sexual Content, but the Genre in the post say sexual content.
Which is it? (I know it is most likely the former, but just want to make sure because wording.)
...The lewd amounts to panty shots when she falls on the rocks...

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes