• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone know if this author is working on another game? His blog and twitter both seem basically dead, I know he had a few images posted of a new character and villain.

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, i just finished the game and unlocked everything in the gallery but... If you crawl in the vents, each girl still have a locked shortcut!
Does anybody know about this? Is this supposed to be unlocked or was it just here so you had to search which vent to open when you get the crowbar/screwdriver?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I miss 2 scenes with Isuzu(pink hair)
1 - It says "when you feel horny"?
2 - "the ghost it too close on the purple lever"?

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
I found a site which they not only ported the game to Android, but also included the guidance cheat sheet on how to complete the game, including the H-scenes. It literally helped me speedrun the game in about an hour (with all endings, using save scribble).
Sad thing that it only available in Vietnamese, and they didn't even bother to fix the H-scenes translations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

Rickyvanz

Jun 4, 2019
It's as easy for creators as changing the name, creating a new patreon account and voila, new NOPY.
damn XD been awhile i didn't get replied with solid point like this

man i hope the owner of NOPY can return soon, its the best file hosting with similar quality to google drive

Reactions: Stellarky

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
I miss 2 scenes with Isuzu(pink hair)
1 - It says "when you feel horny"?
2 - "the ghost it too close on the purple lever"?
1 - Go to the vent while having high horny meter
2 - Let the ghost catch you on the purple lever room (go top left vent, go bottom left, go along the path until you find a locker and interact with it, the ghost will chase you, go to the room with glass table and purple lever, let him catch you(don't go pass the bronze/rusty platform))

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes