3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
MUST be run in Japanese locale or it won't save.

Oh, and ropes cannot be grabbed / jumped on / used in any way that would utilize Jump and/or Use.
(Not even throwing stones at the thingy on it works)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sialo

Jun 13, 2018
does the bestiality tag apply to this game?

So you have to game over to get fucked?

Last edited:

kakatic

May 4, 2019
There's gallery, no need to die on purpose. This is not related to demonophobia, but it's overinfested with love towards it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This looks like hentai Silent Hill but unlike the many many other kinds of it this might have a plot?
Or at least some vague semblance of it that turns out to be just a hamfisted message (like Silent Hill).
Bookmarked for later :L

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Why must it always be trial & error? You must fail at least once in order to know what to expect and who knows how many more times to figure out what to do. I do not like that.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why must it always be trial & error? You must fail at least once in order to know what to expect and who knows how many more times to figure out what to do. I do not like that.
Classic adventure game stuff.
Just feel lucky you didn't play the game 5 hours only to realise that the one pixel you didn't look at in Level 1 was necessary to open a lock near the end and you've soft-locked yourself in this room with a slowly falling spike ceiling.

Edit: Clarifying, I'm not saying it's good I'm saying it could be much much worse.

Reactions: Ratchet and Dank

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Just feel lucky you didn't play the game 5 hours only to realise that the one pixel you didn't look at in Level 1 was necessary to open a lock near the end and you've soft-locked yourself in this room with a slowly falling spike ceiling.

SIERRA!!!!!

....Geez. Talk about bad memories there.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
This [game] is not related to demonophobia, but it's overinfested with love towards it.
Gonna give a warning to new players.

I haven't played this one yet (I don't want to risk it), but if this game is half as bad as what Demonophobia was, then you should know that the horror tag is not a joke. That game was fucked up. If you want to get an idea of how bad Demonophobia was, read the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The spoiler stuff isn't a one off thing, seriously disturbing stuff is relentless in that game. Don't play this or that game if you are at all sensitive to this kind of stuff.

Reactions: Tiredx

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
Who doesn't?

It's what hentai games are for.

Nothing lamer than when someone whiteknights a bunch of Pixels that have zero relations to flesh and blood, while that exact same person then most of the time murders in Call of Duty a bunch of REAL-PLAYER-controlled pixels, whose players DO have feelings, now that's the quintessence of hypocrisy.
:cool:
Hentai games(and hentai in general) aren't specifically geared towards rape, but they can certainly contain rape. Just as they have the capacity to host any sort of content. Nothing wrong with that. I simply take issue with such a broad statement. Also, people feel affection and emotion for fictional characters all the time. That is the backbone of compelling fiction, of course. I agree that trying to limit what can be portrayed in fiction is asinine nonetheless.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
so we don't need to lose to get the cg?
Nah, you don't, it seems like you unlock stuff in the gallery without GameOvers.

SIERRA!!!!!

....Geez. Talk about bad memories there.
God.. Imagine if they made one of these games.
Surely the animations would be pretty decent at least but imagine the """"""puzzles"""""".

Who doesn't?

It's what hentai games are for.

Nothing lamer than when someone whiteknights a bunch of Pixels that have zero relations to flesh and blood, while that exact same person then most of the time murders in Call of Duty a bunch of REAL-PLAYER-controlled pixels, whose players DO have feelings, now that's the quintessence of hypocrisy.
:cool:
You're blending together the entirety of fiction under one statement so you can feel some sort of twisted pride in what I can only assume is being a douche to feel some sort of validation you don't get elsewhere. Unsurprisingly, looking at your post history that's all you do. You make some random statement, make another random statement, and compare them to call someone a hypocrite, or a group of people if you feel vague enough.
Exhibit A, random thing. > Cop show gunfight
Exhibit B, totally different thing. > Superman flying
Yes, the same people who watch cop shows watch Superhero movies. They're not the same thing, even though your shallow view of the world thinks it is and they don't have to show people reloading, you assume that unless it's necessary for the plot they have enough ammo to outlast a gunfight. What's important in that context is the characters, just like how superheroes have a lot of stamina until they don't, or if it's unlimited there's always a weakness, that's not how the real world works but it's not necessary to show a stamina bar or ammo count for everything, it would detract from the experience in fact. You look for different things in different types of fiction or stories.
"But they're the same and you're complaining about one but you like the other too and you're wrong because you didn't acknowledge me wah unrealistic!"
Yeah they're both unrealistic but that's not the point, you're missing it entirely and nitpicking to gain higher ground on that nitpick and that nitpick alone, if you set the rules you can always win obviously.. And then of course some unrelated pretentious ranting about Shakespeare? In the same post you bitched about universes with totally different rules, contexts and ideas and compared them to call people hypocrites? If you wanna talk about hypocrisy look inward, Shakespeare would shank you if he wasn't cringing so hard being mentioned by someone like you.

This game has rape in it but not every game has to, certainly not every erotic piece of fiction, but for some reason you think it's the same thing, at least on the same level of compelling narrative or emotional resonance, to shoot some faceless soldier in a military action game where you had no emotion to begin with than it is to get a character raped by failing something when you've had some plot and context to want to not have that happen to them. Essentially what you just so succinctly said is that anyone that feels any emotion toward a well-written story should not feel that emotion if they're not crying over every hit Ryu takes to during a fight, that's hypocrisy to you? That's an extremely shallow way to view the world and if nothing else that end emoji is all I need to write you off as a cringy edgelord, but again, your post history. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can still find some torrents of demonphobia scattered online but beware! This game can easily give games like silent hill, evil within, dead space and "the suffering" a run for their money. Still the creativity behind the game, the story and "dat ending" left a huge impression on me towards horror games even to this day.
BTW for those planning on scouring the web be careful, there's some pretty gritty fan art out there.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh it's one of those, that's a neat concept. The Corpse Party games aren't lewd games but they have really sad compelling characters and playing the first one on PSP killed me for a little while when I was younger because I was expecting light spookies + rpg stuff, and it was a terrifying surreal horror thriller. Even though it was basically RPGMaker sprites the writing, ambience and even sound effects were just spot on. That game has like 300 endings and my favourite character didn't make it in any of them and it still makes me sad to this day 10 years later. ; ~ ;

Last edited:
Reactions: Moof82
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes