SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
How do you get the trumpet guy into the right position? Every time he just sees me and instantly kills me, and if i wait too long behind the boxes before the spikes the game bugs out and he never goes back to the spikes, any tips?
Just follow him when he goes into the spikes, when he is going back, be fast and pull the lever abd jump in the box and grab the toe

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly, Black Stain games just keep getting better and better. Loved the connection between this and Hospital of the Dead. Great game, highly recommended, and thank you for the upload ~

Reactions: Akikojam and Lily96

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
I knew this game was gonna be good, cuz the idea of a stealth game using this game engine sounded interesting.
But I lost my shit at the ending. Kudos to Black Stain!

Reactions: Akikojam
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was an okay experience, a little frustrating when failing and having to do certain parts.had good art and even some animation.
it is unfortunate you cannot view scenes without icons and such on screen.

Overall
not a bad experience,but i wouldn't recommend this.

Last edited:

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Lost interest as soon as I found out you are playing a one healthbar heroine. Yeah, no. I can't even get past the stupid slugs. What am I doing?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Lost interest as soon as I found out you are playing a one healthbar heroine. Yeah, no. I can't even get past the stupid slugs. What am I doing?
The game is more about distracting or hiding from your enemies and sneaking past them than full-on combat. As for the slugs, pick up the pebbles lying around and throw them in the opposite direction from where you want to go, it distracts the slugs for a few seconds and gives you enough of a head start to outrun them

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes