Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
That was pretty cool, actually. The ending was incredible, gave me excellent action demon/monster-stuff anime vibes.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
A frustrating and pretentious 1-hit. The 'horror' is too tame - I've seen worse in Steven Universe. The most gruesome things are happening in the background of some levels rather than to the MC, lol. She just gets wrapped in bloody bandages and fucked in a loop if she loses, or at best splattered in a locker off-screen (all you see is blood, lol), which makes the game nothing but the Nth boring sidescroller BUT with even fewer lewd scenes. It feels as if they couldn't decide if they wanted to make a full-fledged horror or another RoR, and welp, it ended up failing at being either. Too bad.

Also, no, Idc about the story: if I wanted a story, I'd read a book. And like, I don't even think it's a good story, to be honest, because anyone with a brain can write a basic dramatic backstory. It's not that hard to pretend to be deep and fool people with themes like childhood trauma, mental illness, r4pe, etc., so I don't believe it deserves any special praise for that unoriginal, predictable, cheap knock-off of AMR lol

The MC is... cute? (I guess? Kinda generic anyway, no actual appeal), but like, you're gonna see her dressed 90% of the time, and as for the other 10%, in the actual sex scenes, you're gonna be too angry for failing and having to start again to enjoy it. They're not worth the liver damage. Waste of time.

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
Look at this poser thinking horror is just gore and jump scares. I bet you think creepypasta is good horror and Poe just writes pulp romance.

I didn't think I'd see someone using "poser" unironically in 2024. Did I ever mention jump scares? No, I didn't. Did I ever say horror is just gore and nothing else? No, I didn't. Did I ever praise creepypastas or even vaguely talk about Poe? No, I didn't. So what exactly are you trying to project on me here LOL what kind of demented strawman is this? Jesus, that's so funny for all the wrong reasons lol

Now, let's look at the basic definition of 'horror,' shall we? "An intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust."
I'll be quick: this game gives me nothing of that - if you're making a game with this kind of engine and graphics, honestly, you can't afford to build a sense of fear or subtle anxiety like, say, the Amnesia series or similar. I'm not saying, again, that horror is just "gore and jumpscares" - those are your words, but a "panophobia" game won't be believable with characters moving like PowerPoint sprites. Your best bet with such technical limitations would be pushing on gore and shock factor, but this game doesn't do that either, so - as I said - it ends up being boring and frustrating as it tries to be what it can't be.

Let me also add that this is just my opinion: if you found it compelling and were entertained, good for you! I know it's probably too much to ask of an internet troll on a hentai games forum, but just a bit of advice: learn to take opinions you don't share without going ballistic, or you'll have a hard time in life.

Last edited:

HYUA

Feb 11, 2024
I didn't think I'd see someone using "poser" unironically in 2024. Did I ever mention jump scares? No, I didn't. Did I ever say horror is just gore and nothing else? No, I didn't. Did I ever praise creepypastas or even vaguely talk about Poe? No, I didn't. So what exactly are you trying to project on me here LOL what kind of demented strawman is this? Jesus, that's so funny for all the wrong reasons lol

Now, let's look at the basic definition of 'horror,' shall we? "An intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust."
I'll be quick: this game gives me nothing of that - if you're making a game with this kind of engine and graphics, honestly, you can't afford to build a sense of fear or subtle anxiety like, say, the Amnesia series or similar. I'm not saying, again, that horror is just "gore and jumpscares" - those are your words, but a "panophobia" game won't be believable with characters moving like PowerPoint sprites. Your best bet with such technical limitations would be pushing on gore and shock factor, but this game doesn't do that either, so - as I said - it ends up being boring and frustrating as it tries to be what it can't be.

Let me also add that this is just my opinion: if you found it compelling and were entertained, good for you! I know it's probably too much to ask of an internet troll on a hentai games forum, but just a bit of advice: learn to take opinions you don't share without going ballistic, or you'll have a hard time in life.
poser

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Troll :poop:

But like, bro this crazy. People really are defending this thing. Ig it's easy to impress a certain category of people lol.
I wasn't defending it. I was making fun of you for saying the horror is bad because there weren't gruesome things happening and saying you don't care about story. I'm not about to address your nonsense, but I just wanted to be clear the message is directed at you in particular, poser. Pretentious poser, at that.

Also, imagine thinking someone's a troll and still taking the bait. I don't think you're as removed from that "certain category of people" as you think you are.

Reactions: derakino999
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes