3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Thx for the walkthrough @ReconLegend.

Quick question tho : how do you get Boss Trainfuck 2 v2 ? I did the Daile tablefuck but he never appears after that, which means I can never tell him about how stale the progression is.

I'm kinda stuck there, so thanks if you have any pointers.

Reactions: ReconLegend

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
You're Welcome.
This might be stupid but you did try everything in the walkthrough right ?
Boss Trainfuck 2:

This scene relates to trainer game events - after the dialogue is completed, it can be triggered any day

After Casey gets + 35 relations with the Boss - speak to him (if you load from an older save game, Casey might need to wait for one whole day to pass) Boss will tell Casey that she needs to pass courses of advanced training.
After the dialogue is done, Casey can "Report for duty" to the Boss once every day, to trigger this scene.

The Scene is implemented for the following outfits:
Naked
Business Dress
Red Dress
Personal Assistant

I'm going to guess that you did try everything listed in the Walkthrough.
Here are some suggestions:
Maybe you could try the different outfits listed above.
Does Casey have + 35 relations with the Boss ? > if not then try that.
Did Casey pass the courses of advanced training ? > if not try that.

I wish i could help you with that scene but i've never made it that far in the game yet, i stopped playing for awhile because i was waiting for some of the old scenes that had gotten deleted to be re-added to the game.
Once i get there i'll let you know if i end up with the same issue or I'm actually able to complete that scene.

If you don't want to wait could you upload your save ? I think you can upload the file to here by clicking on upload a file, you might have to winrar or 7-zip it.
I'll use and take a look at it. Maybe that scene is stuck, with minerva i could try and fix it.
Thx for replying.

Yes I tried everything (with all the outfits, 50 in work and boss relationship) but no more Daile since the second date.

But I had a bug at the begining of the game : when boss asked me to scan the documents, I got the "scan your tits" scene but never had the option to bring the docs to boss back. Maybe it stuck some events with the boss because I some scenes never trigger since then (like boss titfuck, peeping on Nikki+Boss, etc).

I'm gonna try to find my save and upload it later.

Thx for your help.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Hello all! I stumbed across this game and - despite not being a Flash fan by any measurement - find it really, really interesting.

I'm experiencing an issue, though. I'm hoping some who have followed this game longer can assist: is there ANY WAY to progress sex scenes without needing the click the mouse almost endlessly? I'm REALLY wanting to enjoy this, but the clicking is so excessive.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Hello all! I stumbed across this game and - despite not being a Flash fan by any measurement - find it really, really interesting.

I'm experiencing an issue, though. I'm hoping some who have followed this game longer can assist: is there ANY WAY to progress sex scenes without needing the click the mouse almost endlessly? I'm REALLY wanting to enjoy this, but the clicking is so excessive.
Download an autoclicker

Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody have something similiar to this or LoK ? I kinda like those flash games. I also liked SimBro, but stopped paying them, cuz there are no updates at all.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes