3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Well I looked at SVSCOMICS.COM but even there no cheats. It's too new this version. Let's wait some hours. I will post it if I found out something.

adiss

Jul 13, 2017
well, you can do it with the old cheatcodes.

use a version where you have the cheatcodes e.g. v0.20, and create a savegame with cheated stats and copy those into the savegamefolder of v0.23 and you have a save with cheated stats.
Sadly it doesnt work with the Galery cheat, but you should be able to see all new scenes (it worked for prior versions). Havent been able to test everything but this way you can at least stop the grinding for the first promotion.
my savegames where at "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects"
You prob need to search a bit for the files. the destination folder is "leave2gether.exe"

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any male on female content in this game
They should probably add more preview images. From what I remember from an earlier build, at least half of the content is male on female, if not more. Despite the implication of the cover, I remember the female on female content being barely developed.

C

Caide

Is there a reliable way to save your data on this game, always end up having to restart.

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a reliable way to save your data on this game, always end up having to restart.
Well, the app is made in flash. The best you can do is find the *.sol file and copy it "somewhere safe". It should be in your "Users/<yourUser>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/<someCode>/<the leave2gether app>" (this is on Windows 7, not really sure on other SO). If your app doesn't have the same name or location (or if you clear your browser every time you close it, as you should), your computer will treat it as another different program.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes