3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
I can't get the .exe file to run. It just opens Adobe Flash Player 26 and shows a white screen. I've tried running the file as admin, doesn't work for me. Anyone know how to get it to run?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I can't get the .exe file to run. It just opens Adobe Flash Player 26 and shows a white screen. I've tried running the file as admin, doesn't work for me. Anyone know how to get it to run?
the exe file is run by itself, without auxiliary programs
Adobe Flash Player does not open exe file, only swf
It is not necessary to open files by programs for this not intended

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
the exe file is run by itself, without auxiliary programs
Adobe Flash Player does not open exe file, only swf
It is not necessary to open files by programs for this not intended
Okay, but I can't find the swf file anywhere, and the exe file doesn't run the game for me. So yeah, no idea how to get the game to start, do I need to do something to the exe file?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Okay, but I can't find the swf file anywhere, and the exe file doesn't run the game for me. So yeah, no idea how to get the game to start, do I need to do something to the exe file?
This question is better to ask the topic moderator. The post with all platforms has long been published. see post # 296
The exe file is most often initially locked. (Sometimes a message like: The system has protected your computer). To start it, you need to go into its properties first and press unlock

serb.kosh

Apr 29, 2017
WTF is wrong with the Android version ? My device is running android 7 and I'm on LG G5 ... This game stays around 4 to 5 FPS. It's completely unplayable ... Bro this is snapdragon 820 Wtf should i do ... Why this game is so heavy ?

Reactions: Logan Braddock

#1 Player

Jul 28, 2018
I need some help. First page says just extract and play SWF. It plays until sex scene then goes to a message, "...Missing something", and freezes. The EXE file loads a white screen, after 10 minutes still doesn't play. I read through this blog looking for help, can't find simple download and play instructions. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to keep paying for a game I can't play!

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
WTF is wrong with the Android version ? My device is running android 7 and I'm on LG G5 ... This game stays around 4 to 5 FPS. It's completely unplayable ... Bro this is snapdragon 820 Wtf should i do ... Why this game is so heavy ?
Yeah..same for me.
i would really like to play it on my android but it got so many delays/lagspikes..its unplayable :/

anyone got a solution for this problem?

seitu

Jul 18, 2017
The new scene with Ram is very interesting

And Ram told us he don't want to cheat her girlfriend :coldsweat:

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I have a question and I will like to have a answer please. I have pledge $10 to leave2gether for 24 month on patreon and I ask is it worth it anymore? I feel only to pledge a $1 for leave2gether, I get the feeling that it is only milking me.

I have been a fan of this game when it came out, I believe 5 maybe 6 years ago now they have almost $10K. The New Artwork I Just Love, but the time they are putting in the game is slow and milking. I just do not know what to do, it feel like if I go form $10 to $1... I just feel Conflicted like I will miss something in the long run.

Please I ask ones more is it worth pledging $10 anymore?

Please Reply.

My Motto:
Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Please Reply.
It is better to ask this question on the patreon to the developers themselves. And depending on the answer, decide. Because the opinion of the one to whom you pay is more important. Here you can hear opinions, but they will all be subjective.

Reactions: OldmenKing

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I have a question and I will like to have a answer please. I have pledge $10 to leave2gether for 24 month on patreon and I ask is it worth it anymore? I feel only to pledge a $1 for leave2gether, I get the feeling that it is only milking me.

I have been a fan of this game when it came out, I believe 5 maybe 6 years ago now they have almost $10K. The New Artwork I Just Love, but the time they are putting in the game is slow and milking. I just do not know what to do, it feel like if I go form $10 to $1... I just feel Conflicted like I will miss something in the long run.

Please I ask ones more is it worth pledging $10 anymore?

Please Reply.

My Motto:
If you already feel this way then I'd say lower your pledge. You paid 240 $ for a project thats admittedly somewhat slow for a not so small amount of money they make. And you are still supporting, just not as much as before.

They wont starve, and I dont see what you miss out on in the long run. You can of course ask everywhere else and see what people answer, but lets be real, every answer will be subjective.

Theres my reply, you do what you think is right, its your money after all.

Reactions: OldmenKing

walrusman69

Apr 1, 2018
I am have trouble getting to the point where you meet the boss in the men's room only Sam is in there never boss. Do you need to be dressed in some way to get it to work?

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Thank You.
It is better to ask this question on the patreon to the developers themselves. And depending on the answer, decide. Because the opinion of the one to whom you pay is more important. Here you can hear opinions, but they will all be subjective.
If you already feel this way then I'd say lower your pledge. You paid 240 $ for a project that's admittedly somewhat slow for a not so small amount of money they make. And you are still supporting, just not as much as before.

They wont starve, and I don't see what you miss out on in the long run. You can of course ask everywhere else and see what people answer, but lets be real, every answer will be subjective.

Theirs my reply, you do what you think is right, its your money after all.
I am speaking with leave2gether and said he not happy with the pace of the game, that is all for now.

I like to Thank @Ric & @Delmach I have change my support to $1 in 8/22/2018 and message leave2gether the same day, leave2gether message me back at 8/22/2018 11am. I have reply at 8/23/2018 2am so I am waiting. I will update soon and see if I can help leave2gether in some way. leave2gether & I have spoken before last year so hoping my small help can help the pace of the game in a small way or noting at all.

Under no way I spake for leave2gether and his team or the Panthea Game in any way. I hope in some small way I can help, just as many Patreons of leave2gether can help as well by messaging him & supporting him in some way.

Reactions: Ric

aGenerater

Apr 29, 2018
I am have trouble getting to the point where you meet the boss in the men's room only Sam is in there never boss. Do you need to be dressed in some way to get it to work?
you should read the walkthrough if you're having troubles with quests and such.
And have you downloaded the game from here, If yes then how did you get the H-scenes to work?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes