3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So apparently v32 is in testing now for patreon, could that be an opportunity to get past the coding?
No, honestly don't expect anyone to get past it with any type of success, only way to play it and get the content is to pay. Sucks but that's just the way it is now.

Tripod12345

Feb 26, 2018
Okay then so this may sound stupid to someone smarter than me but how about someone with the $1 pledge shares his User:pass. Wouldnt we then be able to all use that particular account? I doubt there are any safeguards monitoring how many users are active on one account

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Okay then so this may sound stupid to someone smarter than me but how about someone with the $1 pledge shares his User:pass. Wouldnt we then be able to all use that particular account? I doubt there are any safeguards monitoring how many users are active on one account
Why would someone give a bunch of random people on a pirating site access to their patreon account?

MemeMachine6969

Aug 7, 2018
Isn't this a flash game? Aren't there flash decompilers out there? Couldn't you just manually remove the authenticator by doing that? I remember using decompilers back in the day to "hack" a few online indie games and fuck around (never flash games, though), I don't know how effective these tools would be, or even if it would leave the source code in an reasonably editable state (sometimes decompilers mess around with the order of things making it kinda hard to know what to change), but theoretically this could be doable.

Or maybe there is an easier way around this through hex editing the file or some shit, I've never done anything like this before so I know nothing about it.

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
Isn't this a flash game? Aren't there flash decompilers out there? Couldn't you just manually remove the authenticator by doing that? I remember using decompilers back in the day to "hack" a few online indie games and fuck around (never flash games, though), I don't know how effective these tools would be, or even if it would leave the source code in an reasonably editable state (sometimes decompilers mess around with the order of things making it kinda hard to know what to change), but theoretically this could be doable.

Or maybe there is an easier way around this through hex editing the file or some shit, I've never done anything like this before so I know nothing about it.
please sir, would you try this method?

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017

The version v31 is already cracked by "noxtek84" a few pages back.

I was looking at the bug in the gallery, and I think the problem is not the crack all the variables have been initialized correctly "Toilet Scene #1" error is the game trying to access a null object reference.

PS:If you use the debugger version of the flash player you can see the game throw an exception or more correctly 6. I guess we just need a version of the game that is not broken.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Shieeeeeeeeeeet, bad part for us is that probably the dev will still with that format, because he's earning a bunch of money

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
well, the .SWF is out on newgrounds but otherwise that's about it, it's v30 with hidden v32 content behind login to patreon.

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
I may have just "found" a cracked SWF file for version v32.

Contents:
  • Patreon Login Bypass;
  • Patched Gallery;
  • Network connectivity is disabled;
Problems:
  • The story mode is not completed only the gallery.
  • Some scenes in the gallery may have the wrong name.

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
can someone just share the codes please
There are no codes for the new version the Developer changed it, it needs a login and uses the email of the patreon account for validation. Some parts of the game are physically missing and need to be downloaded from the server upon the login.

Tripod12345

Feb 26, 2018
I may have just "found" a cracked SWF file for version v32.

Contents:
  • Patreon Login Bypass;
  • Patched Gallery;
  • Network connectivity is disabled;
Problems:
  • The story mode is not completed only the gallery.
  • Some scenes in the gallery may have the wrong name.

All scenes give me errors, saying content not available...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes