3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
If somebody can confirm that accessing the scenes normally during a game is possible I can record them and put them there for your enjoyment. Won't go through the game if it isn't worth it tho. And I mean hacked version ofc.

Reactions: vintageink

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I have a question. Sorry for my ignorance or naivety but were the versions up to version 0.29 legal incl. cheats?
Why don't we get a normal version like before? Is the developer fighting against modder & free versions of his game?

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
I understand the feeling behind wanting to keep your content to your supporters, which I can't blame for doing as such, he is making a living out of this but I find most patreons try to milk their supporters for as long as they can and I've seen this happen too often to want to support them anymore, that's how screwed the system is.

D

Deleted member 119819

I understand the feeling behind wanting to keep your content to your supporters, which I can't blame for doing as such, he is making a living out of this but I find most patreons try to milk their supporters for as long as they can and I've seen this happen too often to want to support them anymore, that's how screwed the system is.
No offense but I think patreon in general is one big scam party. But its hard to blame the scammers to be honest. Its those "star citizen" tier patreons who throw their hard earned money at some concept demo or an alpha. Or a never ending game like this one. The whole business is a pure cash cow. You milk it till' its dry then you proceed to the next "project."
Most games on here follow this scheme. All these "0.0.12a" are clear money grabbers. The only fools are those who actually pay for it, monthly.

Reactions: Nightfall1

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
No offense but
No offense taken, just pointing out that I did say most in that case.

I have no doubt there are some people out there that genuinely wants to offer something in return, but for every single one of them that do want to provide service in return, 99 more people just want to milk people dry.

I absolutely agree the whole 'never ending game' part of it is totally true.

Reactions: Nightfall1

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can't we just use someone's $10 tier email address to login with? I doubt he is tracking it's use.
And that is why you aren't invited to the christmas parties. No sane person will give their email out to a bunch of random pirates. That's how you lose your account.

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
And that is why you aren't invited to the christmas parties. No sane person will give their email out to a bunch of random pirates. That's how you lose your account.
Yeah, but can't we figure out what the creator's email address is or one of the admin/debug ones he uses to test it are using whois or something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah, but can't we figure out what the creator's email address is or one of the admin/debug ones he uses to test it are using whois or something?
Why would he need to use an email, he has access to the games files and knows exactly where to look. Dev has no reason to use an email on the game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Someone has v31 without fails?
The only way you are getting those scenes right now it by becoming a patron. Best we can do is a buggy piece of shit because dev added DRM.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes