3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So 3/4 scenes are added (not story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rest one you can watch smth like preview in ver2TommyTeamup
I'm not sure anymore. What is the current version? And then all those new scenes. Version 0.29 was the last useful one. Since you had cheats and all scenes ran smoothly.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
I'm not sure anymore. What is the current version? And then all those new scenes. Version 0.29 was the last useful one. Since you had cheats and all scenes ran smoothly.
Current version is patron(35) public(33) if you have patron account with >10$ pledge you can achieve cheats and new story content (i am not sure but it looks like <10$ patrons can access story (still not sure))
New scenes added from previous post except that one that was hacked in 33 version (you can find it in folder with 35 version)
About scenes don't run smoothly you need to wait a little while all data is loaded (my guesses) for me it's like 10-15 sec (i am using adobe SA btw to run .swf files)

Tripod12345

Feb 26, 2018
for some reason it keeps giving me the 'missing content' message whenever I'm initiating a click through scene... any thoughts on why it does this and are others experiencing the same issue?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
for some reason it keeps giving me the 'missing content' message whenever I'm initiating a click through scene... any thoughts on why it does this and are others experiencing the same issue?
i have the same issue, i tryed with 3 swf players and get the same error

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
I am using Flash Player 32 and it works for me(note that I have the offline versions installed too,you need to select flash player for windowsXP on the adobe page to even see that install,usefull for some games) I actually managed to get the slave outfit with the version he uploaded.The thread should be updated it's a working v35 release of the game.

• Love
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I am using Flash Player 32 and it works for me(note that I have the offline versions installed too,you need to select flash player for windowsXP on the adobe page to even see that install,usefull for some games) I actually managed to get the slave outfit with the version he uploaded.The thread should be updated it's a working v35 release of the game.
this work, ty !

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes