Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
What are you smoking ? It's not like they're holding content hostage until people pay. If you can't handle development taking time and you not getting full shit for free, I feel really sorry for every people in your life.
they are indeed greedy, you know the amount of grind the game needs?(like 1 point per week of 16 for dave rolf) Obviously they want to make money by selling the hacks.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Rutonat
Obviously, you love this amazing grind, this great gameplay, you probably shouldn't download this save ... although I don’t know, maybe you love masochism.
If you think this game is a hellish grind, you have been very spoiled, my poor child. This is nothing at all compared to the absurdity some games ask you to do.

But go right ahead, you and your buddy. Follow that turd-brained trend of shitting on a creator, accusing him of scamming people, pretending he's gonna sell fast progress packs like he's fucking Ubisoft.
It's not like I expect anything else.

Shakkabrah

Mar 31, 2020
Can any patreons share the Casey and Dave scene they uploaded to patreon? please and thank you!
theres a preview on their website if anyone wants to

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
Rutonat
well, I understand you, you are their fanboy, forgive me for insulting your idols, I think you are one of those people who like to capture outposts right? or big empty world, battle royale. if you think i don't know what hard gameplay is try blade of darkness or aom, ghost recon 2001, far cry 1 - 2, on hard mod you will run away crying, maybe even serious sam will be hard to you.
a you continue to contribute money because they are trying so "hard", I agree only with the artistic part but the gameplay is awful boring they need to remove everything (especially in part 1, only donate is lacking to embed and say "and this is where the content ends, pay further") it's all like I'm playing a survival game.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes