Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone already managed this event? VAULT COMPETITION (Customer Satisfaction event) says that to have popularity at 15. but I'm already at 20 and I can't activate this event.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
how do you switch to lana
after you caught tuna fucking bear guy talk to lana
then in the morning option to play as lana will be unlocked in the bed
but unfortunately no sexual scene
go to bar on thursday drink carrot juice and then get hit by hyenna then talk about free drink day for girls
talk to toby about her crush to main girl and tell her about it later to exploit in vault competition
and some telephone sex later thats all the content i know for now

exsomon

May 11, 2020
How to buy Spice?
look down a few pages, you can not until you get to a certain point in vault customer satisfaction event, raise satisfaction to 75 by serving the customers or giving handjob to toby after tuna hears that you cheat she will rat on you when you complain about her customer stealing, your satisfaction will drop to 20s and raise it back to 30 then talk to lana she will tell about spice
then buy 3 spices 2 optional to see threesome scene 1 to dose tuna

hshshisbsu73y378

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone have saved data until the new version because I deleted the old one, but I have installed it now and didn't want to play the game from the beginning. (Android version)

Nov 7, 2021
So for those of you who are try to get to Dave fuck scene .
You need to get the patreon version of the game (SPOILERS: Pay for v4)

Public version only has gameplay till v2 so yeah I'll say sit tight and enjoy till the handjob scene.

This information was brought to you by Android gang

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes