GrelinVirgem

Oct 25, 2020
ei mano, para eu poder jogar 100% do jogo, preciso pagar ou ser patreon ??? Observação: estou usando a versão pública.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Pissed off. Just joined their patron for the first time when I saw the post labeled Build 5.0, only to find out it's just a text post with a link to the ACTUAL update post which is 10 dollars. I never would have spent that 1 dollar had I known it wasn't the actual update..

May 28, 2021
Pissed off. Just joined their patron for the first time when I saw the post labeled Build 5.0, only to find out it's just a text post with a link to the ACTUAL update post which is 10 dollars. I never would have spent that 1 dollar had I known it wasn't the actual update..
I can believe that. That sucks so hard. Sorry to hear that.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Was gonna say that it was explicit in the Patreon tiers, bit it's not.

Although it's stated on their Twitter that it's available to $10+ supporters, all their tiers on Patreon mention " early access to game releases (2 versions before public).

May 28, 2021
What’s in this update 5.0 (iteration from v4.3):

• Jackie’s schedule changed, ’empty grocery’ state added on Wednesdays 8:00-10:00AM.
  • Jackie wants a placard!” event added, following the re-occurrent scene “Jackie’s Wednesday’s” in Lana and Casey variants.
  • After completing “Jackie wants a placard!” event Lana starts working at Grocery on Sundays and Mondays, earning 15$ a day (either active or passive income).
  • Initial ‘Lana works at Grocery’ comics added.
  • Otto is now in the Grocery after 20:00.
  • Added voicing some phrases for Casey and Jackie.
  • Added full voicing for Jackie scene

John Dane

May 21, 2018
I have only played Panthea 1, after looking through seems like there is less casey scenes and more lana. is this the direction the development going? both are playable?

Maxapocolypse

Nov 23, 2020
For some reason i can't unlock the " Sex with Dave behind the bar " scene. Is it just not in this version or something? I did the Tuna Riding events.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes