SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I just don't see this as a game, they could make a sex comic and take in more money, while also not letting down patrons. Nonetheless I love the art in the game.
that's truly the problem with the core design. There's no actual freedom nor is the content designed around the player doing what they want. It's just hoops with specific requirements that require absurd amounts of grinding. This is the problem with people who want to make a game more than anything else. You just do everything to force it to work and technically it does work but that doesn't mean its a fun game. I'm pretty sure patreons aren't being let down because they're given the scenes directly as a stand alone launcher. If anything they could save hundreds of gb of space and time by just releasing compressed mp4 or webm files of the scenes.

Reactions: joehoe and HeroHate

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
man i still don't finish the first game probably stop play when the complete version come out at 90 % of the story and it was good very nice and much sex , this is more detalied with the art style something that they try to re-make in the first game and almonst naild it .
instead on changing the old game again with a new style they start a new game and is awsome so far yes the updates are slow but i think is bcs they now have voice actors and the animation style is much better

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I actually preferred the first game in all honesty even though it was buggy and broken as hell.
they focusing on furry female characters now... devs only do scenes for characters they like or currently into...

whole point of this series was female human x furry male

Reactions: Kraz4life

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
The whole point of a game is for the creator to do whatever they want in it. They're not bound by contract to do what other people want.
not really...
if they want money they gotta listen and take feedback

they are welcome to do that, but don't expect financial support for it then. i'll give them one more month and i'll cancel my patreon for them

arenazero

Dec 2, 2020
Changelog for new version?
What’s in this update 5.0 (iteration from v4.3):

• Jackie's schedule changed, 'empty grocery' state added on Wednesdays 8:00-10:00AM.
  • "Jackie wants a placard!" event added, following the re-occurrent scene "Jackie's Wednesday's" in Lana and Casey variants.
  • After completing "Jackie wants a placard!" event Lana starts working at Grocery on Sundays and Mondays, earning 15$ a day (either active or passive income).
  • Initial 'Lana works at Grocery' comics added.
  • Otto is now in the Grocery after 20:00.
  • Added voicing some phrases for Casey and Jackie.
  • Added full voicing for Jackie scene.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes