PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
hmmm kinda hard with the updates on this game but i can uderstand why the art style is more complex

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
not really...
if they want money they gotta listen and take feedback

they are welcome to do that, but don't expect financial support for it then. i'll give them one more month and i'll cancel my patreon for them
There's a large difference between listen and obey. Wanting patron support doesn't mean they have to do what people demand just to get money. Will support those who like what's in the game. A dev that starts adding what people demand with no regards to their own original plans are devs that will see their game fail.

If you hate the game because the dev doesn't solely focus on male furries, it's okay for you to stop supporting them. You won't look like a dick for falling off the wagon. You will, however, seem like an entitled asshole if you claim the dev has to do what you want him to do because you're giving $5 a month (the amount is unimportant unless you were to singlehandedly make his monthly goal).
Be mindful of that. Devs are human beings too. They create projects with something in mind, otherwise they'd just post "I'm making a game, tell me what you want and I'll add everything".
... Which would lead to an absolute mess with no coherence whatsoever.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
and that's why guys you should not try to make a game, the main thing is to bring them more money, they are always right ;) . And grinding is not a game, but just a way to pull the game and milk it like Star Citizen, I hope such people will not have anything good in life. because it's just a scam (about Star Citizen). the idea must be supported by something. if you a donate to it that means you support this boring grind there is no donation there is no motivation, but unfortunately the developers don’t learn money and go and so it will go, I would understand if they changed the gameplay in 2 part but no, they still make this boring system because they want to milk her endlessly and not create a game.

Reactions: Gundamu0079

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Has this improved any from the previous version? I really love the artwork but the game itself is confusing. I remember wandering around, trying everything, and having no idea why I couldn't progress the plotline. And I see from some of the reviews that my opinion on this isn't unique

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
There's a large difference between listen and obey. Wanting patron support doesn't mean they have to do what people demand just to get money. Will support those who like what's in the game. A dev that starts adding what people demand with no regards to their own original plans are devs that will see their game fail.

If you hate the game because the dev doesn't solely focus on male furries, it's okay for you to stop supporting them. You won't look like a dick for falling off the wagon. You will, however, seem like an entitled asshole if you claim the dev has to do what you want him to do because you're giving $5 a month (the amount is unimportant unless you were to singlehandedly make his monthly goal).
Be mindful of that. Devs are human beings too. They create projects with something in mind, otherwise they'd just post "I'm making a game, tell me what you want and I'll add everything".
... Which would lead to an absolute mess with no coherence whatsoever.
lets cut the cap....

yes dev are such great humans, then why are so many lazy devs in h-game/ero game industry?? eg: cloud meadow, eromancer, taffy tales, waifu academy, project helius. btw all these games/devs have threads on f95 for you check yourself. the list is even bigger

your attitude is the main issue why so many devs have poor work ethic because you give them benefit of the doubt, shield them from valid criticisms.

patreon may be to support your fav creators, but in practice you only fund those who give you stuff and this is why so many creators do monthly content releases

also leave2gether is a bit unorganized as seen by the mismanagement for panthea 1 where they spent 1~2yrs just reworking old scenes

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
lets cut the cap....

yes dev are such great humans, then why are so many lazy devs in h-game/ero game industry?? eg: cloud meadow, eromancer, taffy tales, waifu academy, project helius. btw all these games/devs have threads on f95 for you check yourself. the list is even bigger

your attitude is the main issue why so many devs have poor work ethic because you give them benefit of the doubt, shield them from valid criticisms.

patreon may be to support your fav creators, but in practice you only fund those who give you stuff and this is why so many creators do monthly content releases

also leave2gether is a bit unorganized as seen by the mismanagement for panthea 1 where they spent 1~2yrs just reworking old scenes
And of course, if anyone doesn't take you side and call you out for reacting like a 3yo throwing a tantrum, you immediatly have to blow everything out of proportion.
I'm not even gonna bother reading you post, the first paragraph is enough to let me know it's useless talking to you. Have fun screaming at a wall, kiddo.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
And of course, if anyone doesn't take you side and call you out for reacting like a 3yo throwing a tantrum, you immediatly have to blow everything out of proportion.
I'm not even gonna bother reading you post, the first paragraph is enough to let me know it's useless talking to you. Have fun screaming at a wall, kiddo.
you got no argument...

you're just virtue signaling for purpose to look morally good and now you resort to name calling cause your bad argument was dismantled

funny you like harem hotel, doesn't runie or whatever dev name now only do like 2 builds a year??

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Does Panthea act 1 have anything to do with the story or is it a separate game?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Does Panthea act 1 have anything to do with the story or is it a separate game?
Also the first game runs really bad, sadly. It was made in flash back in the days, and as the updates went on, the framerate started to tank. Right now, if you're really lucky, you might still get 1fps in the appartment. I usually drop to about 0.4fps...
My guess is that it's why the dev choose to just scap it and go with the new game with something more stable.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes