Aug 14, 2021
There is some new scenes, Lana x Arnie and Lana x Coach but there are not in the gallery, you must find it in the gym and also Arnie squat scene is giving error soo you can see it just from gallery not by playing
How i trigger?
I just tried everything but it's doesn't working for me

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
How i trigger?
I just tried everything but it's doesn't working for me
When you are going to gym Lana, don't switch over Casey and just keep playing with Lana, some time later Coach will say something wrong and you will start another routine of fitness again sometime later while playing Lana you will ask Casey "My butt looks small to you" (or something like that) then when you go to the gym and talking Coach (or Arnie) you will ask same question and new routine of fitness will be added "Squats", if you push yourself in squats and asking for help Coach will help and some foreplay scene will start. If your fitness high enough and your urge high enough you can shor your ass to Arnie bit by bit but still squat ex with Arnie is bugged and giving error

Last edited:

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
Can we play lesbian or not
Just Lana x Casey one scene is bit lesbian, fi Lana has high urge (Wet Panties status effect) and if Casey is sleeping there is a option that diffrenet way to wake up and yes this version has crack just press the Log In in the main menu

Reactions: Ssato243

LonelyMad

Sep 29, 2019
Can't do special care because arnie keeps talking to tuna
You can do "Special Care" but there is a few requirements like Arnie and Tobey both should in Vault, you should have some status effects like "Flirty" and "Wet Kitty" then when you talk to Dave about free drinks you should choose I think the first one that you will see Casey's ass while shes drinking then choose the last option then Tobey will lick Casey's ass and new talk option will be appear as "This the Special Care that I talk about you"

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023
Anybody got patreon or discord pics? I wonder how the supporters react to 6 month waiting for 3 scenes and 1 of them doesn't seem to work.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Are there cheats for money in this game? The snack constantly disappears from the refrigerator once you buy it!

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes