tekoppar

May 1, 2022
Here's a dirty fix for the Lana squat scene not working (I also changed so that sleeping removes 5 sleepiness since I ended up in a an evil circle where I couldn't remove it from normal sleep with both characters).

The change is done in SpineSceneVisual in method GetAnimationSmooth, I replaced the return float.Parse with the code below. The change is the safer version of parsing strings into floats, if the string can't be parsed into a float the variable is unchanged. Obviously the underlying error is still there, but at least you can play the scene with this change.
C:
float smooth_pose = 0f;
float.TryParse(this.different_animation_smooth[this.character][this.different_animation_smooth[this.character].IndexOf(pose) + 1], out smooth_pose);
return smooth_pose;

lukekyuubi

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 1798895

Overview:
A Terran girl named Casey just lost her job and needs to find a way to get back on her feet.
She finds no better job than starting as a waitress at bar Vault and promises bar owner Dave,
to do anything to make this place popular and profitable.
How far will Casey go to keep her promise?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-03
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Leave2gether - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.7 Cracked
Language: English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Other Games: Panthea Act 1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Crack Instructions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
(uncracked v0.6.6): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(uncracked): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Old Linux/Mac

Gundamu0079 & 0xKnelt thanks for the link and crack

View attachment 2390256 View attachment 1503919 View attachment 844113 View attachment 844115 View attachment 844116 View attachment 1503913
View attachment 1503918 View attachment 2390253 View attachment 2390254 View attachment 2390255 View attachment 2390257 View attachment 1503916

hey, can u crack Android version?

Reiaa

Mar 2, 2018
Here's a dirty fix for the Lana squat scene not working (I also changed so that sleeping removes 5 sleepiness since I ended up in a an evil circle where I couldn't remove it from normal sleep with both characters).

The change is done in SpineSceneVisual in method GetAnimationSmooth, I replaced the return float.Parse with the code below. The change is the safer version of parsing strings into floats, if the string can't be parsed into a float the variable is unchanged. Obviously the underlying error is still there, but at least you can play the scene with this change.
C:
float smooth_pose = 0f;
float.TryParse(this.different_animation_smooth[this.character][this.different_animation_smooth[this.character].IndexOf(pose) + 1], out smooth_pose);
return smooth_pose;
False positive?

tekoppar

May 1, 2022
False positive?
It's just a warning from a single vendor and even then it's just heuristic generic one. But if you don't trust me you can download dnSpy or ILSpy and open "l2g_act2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" in the games folder using one of those programs. Search for SpineSceneVisual and edit the GetAnimationSmooth method in said class and copy paste what I wrote in my earlier post.

Just right click somewhere inside the code window and click on edit method and a new window will open, replace the existing float.Parse with what I wrote, and click on compile. This will update the code and you can now click on File and Save Module and just launch the game and you've got the change.
1719337866671.png

iagodap1

Oct 5, 2019

C:
float smooth_pose = 0f;
return smooth_pose;
I will trust you, what folder do I put it in? If it's in the Managed folder, it didn't work.

Last edited:

iagodap1

Oct 5, 2019
Yes, and you should be asked to replace the existing dll. Do note that it's a zipped file so you'll need to unzip it first.
I did exactly that, I placed the zip file in the managed folder and extracted it, replacing the file that was already there.

tekoppar

May 1, 2022
I did exactly that, I placed the zip file in the managed folder and extracted it, replacing the file that was already there.
Huh, if you open player.log or player-prev.log in %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\leave2gether\l2g_act2 and scroll up past any ALLOC_TEMP_xxx messages, what errors is the last ones you see when you try to play the lana squat scene and alt+f4?

iagodap1

Oct 5, 2019
Huh, if you open player.log or player-prev.log in %userprofile%\appdata\locallow\leave2gether\l2g_act2 and scroll up past any ALLOC_TEMP_xxx messages, what errors is the last ones you see when you try to play the lana squat scene and alt+f4?
I always get this error, but the game doesn't close.
1719346666601.png

raminka12

Jun 22, 2022

C:
float smooth_pose = 0f;
return smooth_pose;
fixed for me

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes