slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Eeeeyup, that sounds like the type of game that would need a Patreon crack.
I'm sure they're also selling a solution to this problem they created.
I see, this is not a good idea, though. they give people the impression of a grinding game, and ask them to pay for "less grinding". ..It is a terrible marketing strategy that reminds people of "blackmail": you pay for "less damage", not more goods/service/content. Besides, there are other grinding parts in this game except the "mathematic", how long would it take to get the scenes with Dave in the "free drinking" event without the "walkthrough"? ...the only gameplay left is "reading the walkthrough" or "grinding out", both of which mean a failure of the game mechanics.

May 28, 2021
i have a problem i cant go to work after this dialogue
I ran into this issue a couple times before on older versions. I would loose whatever fit you have with stay lazy and sleep several days in a row. If you do nothing but sleep it should reset.

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
I can't help but wonder, they had a falling out with the VA, so, can they even continue with the game right now?
I have no idea how it works or what happened, but if she doesn't want anything to do with the them, don't the devs have to rip ALL of her voice lines out, all of her sound fx, everything she voiced, and then either rerecord with a new girl, or go on with a no voices from the mc?
Talk about a blow for team morale :(

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
I can't help but wonder, they had a falling out with the VA, so, can they even continue with the game right now?
I have no idea how it works or what happened, but if she doesn't want anything to do with the them, don't the devs have to rip ALL of her voice lines out, all of her sound fx, everything she voiced, and then either rerecord with a new girl, or go on with a no voices from the mc?
Talk about a blow for team morale :(
What happened?

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
megamonkey
No idea of the specifics, just going off of what was said in the thread. Pay dispute between cassies va and the dev team, and she left, like as said above.

I'm just worried that if she doesn't want to record anything else for them, are the team even allowed to keep what's already in the game? If they have to rerecord, then that's a tonne of stuff they need to redo.
Might explain the delays?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes