TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Holy smokes! I kinda liked the previous game but damn, the art got fucking roided like crazy, this looks incredible!

Reactions: Pokerit

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
just checked their patreon, one of my devs is in hospital from pneumonia due to covid....

really hope he gets well soon, if he rips this game will be dead in water probably.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I just keep repeating stuff and going nowhere, even after reading the walkthrough. Can't seem to serve people without Tuna interrupting, can't activate the quest in bed... Argh

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
I just keep repeating stuff and going nowhere, even after reading the walkthrough. Can't seem to serve people without Tuna interrupting, can't activate the quest in bed... Argh
It seems to be RNG, the tips depend on 2 guys being there or not. The Bed scene starts at night, you have to not be tired, then drink 2 coffees to get the arrythmia debuff, then go to bed, it should say you cant sleep but you try and then the scene starts.

Reactions: ReconLegend

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i must say Luna and jackie whill do it more for me iff they add way more stuff this time since the older version nothing whas done whit most off the other females but i also must say this looks way better then there older game which whas flash.
they stepped over to unity that's a improvement

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Beastly artwork and animation. Translation was hilarious though.

So far I've only found three scenes; Dave's handjob, that Special Care at the bar, and the sleeping scene with Lana. Is that it or is there any more?

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
If you played Act 1, you could get highly annoyed by the ass pull they give for the start of this act 2. After everything you got forced into, it just vanishes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReconLegend

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Should I play Act 1 before starting this one? The screenshots for this one look really good, but Act 1 looks kinda meh, so I'm wondering if I can skip it.
act 1 is pretty unfinished and unpolished. a lot of the development time was spent replacing old stuff but also not really fixing all the lag issues with flash. You can find a hacked version and just access the gallery because the game itself isn't worth investing time into and the two acts are extremely loosely connected so it really doesnt matter if you skip it.

Genireudan_966

Jun 16, 2017
After playing the first season, version after release, we're finally here
it is very interesting
I'm very excited about the new season:love::love::love:

All thanks to the developers and for providing the links(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Jeff68340

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
This game is pretty good if taken solely by itself. But by calling it Act 2 they imply Act 1 happened, and your MC is vastly OOC from that story's progression. This story would only make sense if this is what happens after being fired from working a few days there.

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes