Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
according to patreon, logging in allows you to have access to the gallery, no mention of gameplay.

people here might be having issues from older saves.
I'm getting somewhat confusing results from reading up on stuff. Overall it seems like it is indeed not locked, however it feels like come content might be bugged, which led me to thinking it was locked behind login system.
Vault competition, for example.
This is a comment written by dev as an answer to somebody having an issue with triggering it: "To trigger this you need to talk to Dave before Casey's shift (not any other day) and the same day there's Tuna has her shift. I'll add this to description, sorry if this caused the issue."
Doesn't really work either way.

Anyhow, thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

predestiner

Sep 22, 2017
The competition event seemd to be bugged, cant trigger it
I'm getting somewhat confusing results from reading up on stuff. Overall it seems like it is indeed not locked, however it feels like come content might be bugged, which led me to thinking it was locked behind login system.
Vault competition, for example. This is a comment written by dev as an answer to somebody having an issue with triggering it: To trigger this you need to talk to Dave before Casey's shift (not any other day) and the same day there's Tuna has her shift. I'll add this to description, sorry if this caused the issue.
Doesn't really work either way.

Anyhow, thanks for the answer.
Tried but still seems to be bugged, it not triggering. Even with the new save file.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The competition event seemd to be bugged, cant trigger it

Tried but still seems to be bugged, it not triggering. Even with the new save file.
Thanks for trying. I believe the issue to be addressed at least twice by patrons in the walkthrough section(one is two weeks ago and another yesterday), so there might be a fix at some point.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Neither Vault Competition or Find a way to save relations with Jack triggers... :(
(yes I have the prerequisites)

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
is there any way to get both Arnie and Toby in the vault at the same time?

Edit: I had vault populatiry hacked to 500. Seems like it worked with 8 popularity though.

Last edited:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Splendid, the few scenes were almost flawless and hot as hell!
However the money grind is useless, I starved to death because of the bitch... ><
The English is abused at times and the "buffs" (like wet ..) is messed up too.

I liked the first instalment too and if this is furry I guess I have to tick that box as well!
I blame Disney for introducing me to fables to begin with!

Too bad it'll take, as mentioned by Tattoo four to five years before this is finished and months to see the next update... :(
do you know how i can increase my relation with dave

3.00 star(s) 16 Votes