t727

Jan 4, 2018
The economy in this game is a real sadistic pain in the ass. I can't even say that Casey works for food, because the salary is not even enough for food. Not enough money = empty fridge (have to by sandwich in grocery) = Lana always hungry = her stats going to negative values(-86 hunger and -78 urge by now). Alt+F4 Shift+Del
Pity, this art style is good. Probably I'll just watch the gallery after 2-3 years when the game will be ready.
Or you could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
While looking for a better DL site variant (than a slow download from svs options...) Found out that subscribing to get the latest game version is only 1$ at their . Less than "Premium" download or minimal Patreon stuff.
In case anyone got a $ spare for the artists fine work ;)
thanks for the info just subbed will upload it soon :)

Reactions: LightningAshe

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
as BotSX pointed out subbing costs $1, so I went ahead and subbed. here is v0.3.1

Windows:
Android:
Mac:
Linux:

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Man...I admire you very much
A modern day robin hood

But is Lana like glitched or something cause when I unlocked playing her in .2 she had starving and walking dead and I fed her enough to get rid of starving but walking dead just wont go away. I'm pretty sure sleeping is actually increasing the tired counter

Reactions: dragonsix6969

ZISS93

Jul 2, 2019
A modern day robin hood

But is Lana like glitched or something cause when I unlocked playing her in .2 she had starving and walking dead and I fed her enough to get rid of starving but walking dead just wont go away. I'm pretty sure sleeping is actually increasing the tired counter
You too load a old save? I repair it, started a new game, but game broken again in VAULT COMPETITION event. So sad about that...
I hope someone crack this version for open gallery, but i tired started a new game everytime... (sorry for my bad English)

ZISS93

Jul 2, 2019
But im track that game 1 year. Its my favorite. Best furry game in my opinion, but autor really so lazy...

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I have to agree with Kattlarv when it comes to the lack of femdom and lesbian stuff. Hell, I even said as much about 2&½ years ago. (From the thread about "Act 1")
1620974146560.png
There was one (and only one) lesbian scene in the first game though, involving cunnilingus. At least as far as I can remember.
Haven't seen the lesbian stuff in this one but I wish it just had a gallery feature so I could view it there instead of having to sit through the horri-boring gameplay and scenes with yet-another-large-anthro-dude.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
this game have better potential then the first one , the art it;s agazing but they update rly slow

t727

Jan 4, 2018
there is tihs anoyng buy where my snacks disaprear after i buy it
Isn't it because you(she) eat it instantly? Check the status thing to see if hunger is removed.

Bah. Still requires a log in to play anything other than 0.1
What, why how or when even?!
Does this game need a crack to be able to play the 0.1+ versions, meaning I didn't complete 0.2 the other day? QQ

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone confirm, that not logging in disables the newly added content aside from some minor changes like relationship numbers and various fixes?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
act 1 never felt finished. But act 2 is looking better. Also, does cheat engine work with this? it really is somewhat of a grind to get money.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Can anyone confirm, that not logging in disables the newly added content aside from some minor changes like relationship numbers and various fixes?
according to patreon, logging in allows you to have access to the gallery, no mention of gameplay.

people here might be having issues from older saves.

Reactions: t727

BrandiLove91

Feb 19, 2019
HELP !!
VAULT COMPETITION
how to start ? what should I do next to make this event?
how to get a dildo?
I ruined my relationship with Jack,
Did everything as in walkthrough, but i dont know what should I do next, HELP
Or Save...

Reactions: AloneInTheZone
3.00 star(s) 16 Votes