RPGM Panty Sniffa [v0.4] [Begul]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joerant1122

Apr 18, 2022
So I beat the Goblin boss on both the normal version and the Brutal version but nothing happens, no quest completed or anything. I end up enslaved (when I win) and when I use the Stone to take me back to the shop the game bugs out, any reason for this? Is the game not updated fully? Am I missing any possible files?

BangerBoob21

Oct 3, 2022
So I beat the Goblin boss on both the normal version and the Brutal version but nothing happens, no quest completed or anything. I end up enslaved (when I win) and when I use the Stone to take me back to the shop the game bugs out, any reason for this? Is the game not updated fully? Am I missing any possible files?
same here

Joerant1122

Apr 18, 2022
The Brutal 0.10 (Semi final) version was recently updated on Itch, does anyone have that version? The one I have is just unfinished and doesn't have much content worth grinding for

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
+

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote