RPGM Panty Sniffa [v0.4] [Begul]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 26, 2020
after the duel with the blacksmiths wife it says screen not seen yet and the mc is invisible no matter where i go, and it wont let me fight ren just IRON RUGA, and everytime i beat her i get 10 lust but it stays at 1

Last edited:

Begul

Apr 16, 2018
after the duel with the blacksmiths wife it says screen not seen yet and the mc is invisible no matter where i go, and it wont let me fight ren just IRON RUGA, and everytime i beat her i get 10 lust but it stays at 1
Yes, when you beat Iron Ruga, h-scene does not appear. it will be added in the next version.
And does the invisibility bug get fixed when you're defeated by her? try it maybe it will work

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
Yes, when you beat Iron Ruga, h-scene does not appear. it will be added in the next version.
And does the invisibility bug get fixed when you're defeated by her? try it maybe it will work
Yeah if you allow her to defeat you back after, you can see yourself again.

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
I cant find here too and im in the forest
Have you accepted the quest from the mayor to retrieve her vase? you can talk to the mayor if you to to the inn at the top left of the town, go up the stairs on the right side and then enter the door at the top.

Lougius

Nov 5, 2020
Have you accepted the quest from the mayor to retrieve her vase? you can talk to the mayor if you to to the inn at the top left of the town, go up the stairs on the right side and then enter the door at the top.
aaah ty i didn't know there is a quest

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote