RPGM Panty Sniffa [v0.4] [Begul]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Shoutout to my boi P. Sniffa da legendary OG, the one and only MC. Li'l Sniff representing the Nine-Five Zone :KEK:

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I just... i can't...

I just lost it at the name of this game that i just had to come in and say that i laughed out loud. Omg.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Sadly I rage quit, lol. While I actually like Eyes Never Lie, I hate the game play of this one so far. The speed of those adds even with save reload, I just couldn't do it without getting pissed off. I'm just not that kind of masochist, lol.

Aug 8, 2018
Sadly I rage quit, lol. While I actually like Eyes Never Lie, I hate the game play of this one so far. The speed of those adds even with save reload, I just couldn't do it without getting pissed off. I'm just not that kind of masochist, lol.
honestly use mtool and just noclip if its too hard, (that's what i did, i suck at those timing puzzles).

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is the stupid "dodge fast-moving enemies in RPGM" part gone now? I uninstalled after trying the game originally but would give it another go if the garbage is removed.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
uhh how did i get here?! damnit i blame google... welll i guess if this is your thing to quote a comercial i seen once sniff sniff hooray, as for me... well guess ill look at the comments here and there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote