EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Paperheads (1).jpg

Overview:
In this 2D beat'em up action game you play as Verdani, fighting against the Paperheads organization. At the end of each stage you have to beat a boss. Enemies can grab Verdani, leading to various animated hentai attacks. If you lose to the enemies, Verdani will be caught, leading to various "game over scenes" that are randomly selected.

Updated: 26/Mar/13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

cg12.jpg cg1.jpg cg2.jpg cg9.jpg cg10c.jpg Paperheads (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember this game all too well. The hitboxes on some of the attacks and enemies are unbelievably frustrating at times. Doesn't help that it has a stamina meter for doing... well... anything.

Reactions: Aazkaal

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I remember this game all too well. The hitboxes on some of the attacks and enemies are unbelievably frustrating at times. Doesn't help that it has a stamina meter for doing... well... anything.
one little cute question where does this animation come from?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
With the guy in the last screen looking like Reno, I'm suspecting this is some kind of FemCloud fanfic game.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
when i go to play this it wants my windows to install something called DirectPlay, can anyone tell me what this is, and is it safe

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
when i go to play this it wants my windows to install something called DirectPlay, can anyone tell me what this is, and is it safe
IIRC, DirectPlay was a really old part of DirectX. Paperheads is kinda weird like that and to be fair, it was their first game so it kinda uses some... unusual methods. Bottom line though, it's safe.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
Ahh, Paperheads one of the first Adult games I torrented, it can be annoying at first but once you get the hang of it and realize you can cheat by changing the difficulty to literally .01 in the option file using notepad, game becomes simple.
Good Game over cgs too, still trying to figure out what the "kink"? is when the tentacle has a like a open flower in the girls crotch.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Ahh, Paperheads one of the first Adult games I torrented, it can be annoying at first but once you get the hang of it and realize you can cheat by changing the difficulty to literally .01 in the option file using notepad, game becomes simple.
Good Game over cgs too, still trying to figure out what the "kink"? is when the tentacle has a like a open flower in the girls crotch.
there's probably a dick shaped thing inside it lol

bllood

Apr 18, 2018
Thank you. I often find myself enjoying this groups art style, and writing (some parts more than others).

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
They finaly made a dating sim for taht game? lol it looks good .
They actually experimented with the Switch's ability to simulate gravity to get the perfect boob grab simulation... That was not a joke. They actually did that XD

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Does anyone have of a save of all the CGs?
You can download a file to both uncensor the game's CGs and view them on their website using this link (Password = prowo)

The actual CG gallery themselves don't have the flavor text / story and there's not much text and story there to begin with anyway, the scripts and lines can be found by searching through the files.

Reactions: Leonadis77

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
the only down of this game besides the hitboxes is that there is no animation gallery

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote