Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming will you be continuing to add content to PT post release or will you be moving on?
There aren't any plans for it, no. Maybe if there's a high demand for it though.
Though no new animations.

I have some trouble to start the game (0.19.0.4). The log ends with "Loading script took 0.92s"
I played the game a view days ago and everything was fine, now I can't open it. I tried to download the newest Version from Patreon (1.0.0.2) but have the same issue.
I already tried to whitelist the game in Windows defender, the game and the whole folder but nothing seems to help. Maybe anyone here can help me out.
Hi there Some. I've got a few bugreports about that. I have a possible fix, but it requires you go into your %appdata%. Please only go there if you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you end up damaging your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > PaprikaTrainer2
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

Let me know if that works. If anyone else has this problem and the above solution doesn't work, please let me know.

Mr6obeat

May 28, 2021
There aren't any plans for it, no. Maybe if there's a high demand for it though.
Though no new animations.

Hi there Some. I've got a few bugreports about that. I have a possible fix, but it requires you go into your %appdata%. Please only go there if you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you end up damaging your computer.

1. Visit your %appdata%
2. Look for the folder Roaming > Renpy > PaprikaTrainer2
3. Delete the 'persistent' file inside this folder
4. Try booting up the game now.

Let me know if that works. If anyone else has this problem and the above solution doesn't work, please let me know.

Sorry doesn't work

orvail

May 13, 2018
Versioning isn't that hard, actually: - but that's slightly offtopic, glad it reached 1.0 :)

Nanofdabv

May 5, 2020
in the later parts in which theres a countdown for the missile launch, when you try to explore, it would say "Maybe not during a land grab" but what happens after gets me confused, because after that prompt the map then turns to normal and then when you skip through and sleep it would repeat again next day, is that supposed to happen?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
1.0.0.2 PC Bugs

1. Exploit. Pressing 1 (Vibrator) during a mission helps to skip rope agents and boss phases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Can't upgrade the Flashbang Belt.

3. Exploit. Pressing 1 during hacking. Helps to prevent the alarm.

4. "New clothing options are available for Sam at the mall". But there are no new clothes. (4-4-LT1.save)

5. "DEV: WORK IN PROGRESS" right after the infiltration glasses creating.

6. "yellow unknown attributes: y" (1-6-LT1.save)

Game complete, no more updates to the post.

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
in the later parts in which theres a countdown for the missile launch, when you try to explore, it would say "Maybe not during a land grab" but what happens after gets me confused, because after that prompt the map then turns to normal and then when you skip through and sleep it would repeat again next day, is that supposed to happen?
That certainly sounds like a bug. Could you share you save file? I'll have a look at it.

Pressing 1 (Vibrator) during a mission helps to skip rope agents and boss phases.
Are you playing V1.0+ ? I thought I had fixed that in the latest update...

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
A Totally Spies finished game

THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED !!

Now we need Kim Possible, Teen Titans and a good Korra game lol

Reactions: Konpon
Mar 18, 2019
Gz on finishing yet another game.

Orange trainer I originally skipped for a long time because I tried it at the start, while it still had tons of problems with art and stuff. Tried it again when it was finished, and eventually liked it enough to throw in some money. Now that this one is finished I will have to do it again when I am able to.

Can't say I'm interested in the next game, since I have really low expectations of original content games, and am not that into monster girls. Plus this game pretty much covered all the things which interest me so the next one simply won't be able to compare, unless it somehow magically gets more redhead lesbians.

All that being said I'll keep an eye on it since you're now on my list of devs who are trusted to deliver content consistently and of good quality. Good luck with your next project.

Reactions: Exiscoming

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Although I do not support piracy and will never leak my own game, I do also understand that there's not much you can do about it. People on F95 seem to be enjoying my game, so I hop in every now and again to see if I can help out with issues.
The one thing I'm more firm on is the Jester Card codes. These are suppose to be rewards for Patrons, and I actively make sure they're not getting leaked on here, because it feels unfair to them.

The game releases in 24 hours to the public, and all Jester Card outfits will be available in the mall. (y)
That's really chill of you

By the way, is there a walkthrough of this game? I've played previous versions of the game and I've found myself hitting a wall past a certain point.

Reactions: Yamemai

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
During the introduction, or right after [have just finished cleaning the milkshake bar], if you talk with Sam and click on the Nanobot Control at the top you trigger an event with all three girls - despite only having one girl in the compound at that time

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
stopped playing awhile back because it was a buggy mess, did the dev manage to get everything in order now that it's "complete"?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes